COE Bidding – January 2021

Carbon82

4 minutes ago, Optramagnum said:

COVID cannot go holiday, all used spare cash to throw in.. Some maybe chiong for CNY delivery.. 

2 AD I visited had free upgrade from 6 bids NG to 2 bids G since last bidding. I expect ADs to communicate to stabilize coe to chiong sales for CNY.

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Lotr said:

That why's it very important to catch the right period in the cycle to buy a new car.

Not sure if government will do anything to cool COE prices. Unlike housing, cars are still considered a luxury rather than a necessity.

While that’s true, I think the Govt will not want to create a perceived rich-poor gap if the COE levels rise too much. When cars become too expensive and are in reach of just the rich, there will be alot of unhappiness on the group that the Govt is pandering to the rich, affecting their approval levels. 

• Haha! 1

All those haven't buy car yet saying COE will crash COE will crash.

To cheer you up I say what you want to hear.

Next round sure crash one 

:D

Make you happy.

• Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Univ3r5e said:

While that’s true, I think the Govt will not want to create a perceived rich-poor gap if the COE levels rise too much. When cars become too expensive and are in reach of just the rich, there will be alot of unhappiness on the group that the Govt is pandering to the rich, affecting their approval levels. 

Didn't see government do anything when coe reached 90k, better let market forces decide. 

Rather this than what KBW did last year when he hold back coe after CB and said he worried about misery of 2nd car dealers if coe were to crash

• Praise 3

15 minutes ago, 2wiremodem said:

Huat ah! Managed to get COE this time round for Cat A. $43k, AD didn’t ask me to top up so means it’s within the COE rebate range? 

Means his profit margin enough to absorb the coe increase

• Haha! 4

I supposed those that increase price should have their order books quite full or predicts that they can continue to make good sales

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

All those haven't buy car yet saying COE will crash COE will crash.

To cheer you up I say what you want to hear.

Next round sure crash one 

:D

Make you happy.

Heng I got my Honda city liao

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Univ3r5e said:

F3ED2040-66C1-4429-8710-FF8227223CEF.gif

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Univ3r5e said:

I don't think they care.

Housing is a need, car is a want.

:grin:

• Praise 1

Car dealers tell people top up and so many people here say

car dealers are all crooks, liars and cheats.

Just want people to top up and when COE crashes keep the top up money for ourselves as pure profits.

Tell people don't top up, don't up, COE will crash, COE will crash.

Where are these people now?

:grin:

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Lotr said:

Didn't see government do anything when coe reached 90k, better let market forces decide. 

Rather this than what KBW did last year when he hold back coe after CB and said he worried about misery of 2nd car dealers if coe were to crash

Thought gahmen did something on curbing the loan ratio with min 30%/40% for cat A and B? 

If not coe will be 200k now already but of course we gotta factor in how uber left the market too since they were the biggest culprits with lion City rentals. Hilarious when cat A was 70k and attrage costs insane high. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2