COE Bidding – January 2021

Carbon82

Every time stock market crash stupid people will scream it's the end of the world sell sell sell.

Smart people borrow and buy more shares, houses and cars.

Then recovery the prices of shares, houses and cars all go up.

:D

I think people have read many times from me.

Buy buy buy bye bye.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

So many people over extended themselves buy condos buy cars and interest rates never went up and house and car prices went up.

They are making a huge profit.

Stupid people never do and now saying worry about your job worry about your job.

If you sitting on millions in profits you Don't have to worry about your job.

:D

So sad! I am not one of them. Please buy and buy. And you are helping Singapore economy by generating huge revenue for our government. Thank you.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Bad news. Expect higher COE prices in the coming months.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/coe-quota-decrease-further-february-2021-april-2021

COE quota to decrease further from February 2021 to April 2021

This is not unexpected as coe supply is also low 10 years ago. And it is going to go lower. Only hope is the return of the 5 years COE and these owners are not buying a new car

31 minutes ago, Lotr said:

This is not unexpected as coe supply is also low 10 years ago. And it is going to go lower. Only hope is the return of the 5 years COE and these owners are not buying a new car

Do take note. 10 years ago world stage was entirely different from today. Our entire tourism industry has been wiped out.

Edited by Twich

Once we get the vaccine people cannot wait to travel.

So many people told me itching to go Japan.

Cannot tahan the wait now.

When the gates are open millions of people will be flying again.

The money changers in China town will have long long queues

People will be buying their bullet train tickets at JTB

Changi airport will be overflowing with people grabbing their duty free and catching their flights.

:grin:

2 hours ago, Twich said:

So sad! I am not one of them. Please buy and buy. And you are helping Singapore economy by generating huge revenue for our government. Thank you.

if that materialize, how are you going to get your cheaper COE?

In MCF a lot of people claim to be very rich every post full cash, full cash but the richest person in MCF is actually @Philipkee

Philip when he don't like to see his boss face will just throw letter and tell him I had enough of working for you and I think I will just go around the world lah.

When he come back from his round the world trip he come to my show room to kapo a couple of packets of biscuits. When he saw the new Honda City he tell my salesman just do up the paperwork I sign on the dotted line now.

The salesman shock Sir you don't want to know the price huh? Sir you don't want to know bank interest rates huh? Philip tell him all this not important.

I see, I like, I just buy.

I wish all my customers were like him. Some come in head to toe branded clothes, very yah yah papaya, talk all got slang slang one as if all very atas and successful with a lot of money type.

After that all the pattern come out. I just bought condo lah, can lower the price or not? I got baby coming lah, can lower the price or not? Economy no good lah, can lower the price or not? I worry about my job lah, can lower the price or not?

After discount so much for them until almost no margin bank loan NOT approved. Really waste my salesman time.

Philip come in no branded, he wearing slippers, t shirt and bermudas my salesman say look like he going market to buy some fish type. Then he tell my salesman I sign this weekend, Wednesday I don't care how high COE goes up, just bid 5 thousand more than the highest bid, I will pay.

You all know lah, Wednesday on the COE thread all saying this round sure get, this round sure get. 4.15pm get or not? Didn't get lah but next round sure get.

Ask Philip got or not? He says the salesman just called him, Mr Kee got the COE when you make the final payment? My boss say you pay in used $100 notes one. He say when you come he will standby 2 security guards take the cash to the bank. He very scared he carry so much cash he kenna robbed.

People in the COE thread bought their cars so long ago still waiting for COE. Philip weekend sign contract, Wednesday get COE, next week come down and collect car.

Chop chop fast fast.

Money talks, BS walks.

I like Philip, very humble type. Never shout he got money, he got money.

But we all know lah. He see, he like, he buy. No need to waste time discuss price type.

I wish all my customers was just like him.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

12 hours ago, Mustank said:

If 1: buy car is waste money one

If 2: coe go up, poor fellow finds it harder to get a car

If 3: loan curbs makes even harder for poor fellow to buy car

therefore, Govt helping poor guy save marnie! 😁 

no money just  drive COE car like myself, no pai seh one. If one day you see me taking bus, you know i have become poorer . but still no pai seh one 😅

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

In MCF a lot of people claim to be very rich every post full cash, full cash but the richest person in MCF is actually @Philipkee

Philip when he don't like to see his boss face will just throw letter and tell him I had enough of working for you and I think I will just go around the world lah.

When he come back from his round the world trip he come to my show room to kapo a couple of packets of biscuits. When he saw the new Honda City he tell my salesman just do up the paperwork I sign on the dotted line now.

The salesman shock Sir you don't want to know the price huh? Sir you don't want to know bank interest rates huh? Philip tell him all this not important.

I see, I like, I just buy.

I wish all my customers were like him. Some come in head to toe branded clothes, very yah yah papaya, talk all got slang slang one as if all very atas and successful with a lot of money type.

After that all the pattern come out. I just bought condo lah, can lower the price or not? I got baby coming lah, can lower the price or not? Economy no good lah, can lower the price or not? I worry about my job lah, can lower the price or not?

After discount so much for them until almost no margin bank loan NOT approved. Really waste my salesman time.

Philip come in no branded, he wearing slippers, t shirt and bermudas my salesman say look like he going market to buy some fish type. Then he tell my salesman I sign this weekend, Wednesday I don't care how high COE goes up, just bid 5 thousand more than the highest bid, I will pay.

You all know lah, Wednesday on the COE thread all saying this round sure get, this round sure get. 4.15pm get or not? Didn't get lah but next round sure get.

Ask Philip got or not? He says the salesman just called him, Mr Kee got the COE when you make the final payment? My boss say you pay in used $100 notes one. He say when you come he will standby 2 security guards take the cash to the bank. He very scared he carry so much cash he kenna robbed.

People in the COE thread bought their cars so long ago still waiting for COE. Philip weekend sign contract, Wednesday get COE, next week come down and collect car.

Chop chop fast fast.

Money talks, BS walks.

I like Philip, very humble type. Never shout he got money, he got money.

But we all know lah. He see, he like, he buy. No need to waste time discuss price type.

I wish all my customers was just like him.

he has money but no honey yet, hope now that he has new car, he will find his foreign honey soon.

• Haha! 3

27 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

no money just  drive COE car like myself, no pai seh one. If one day you see me taking bus, you know i have become poorer . but still no pai seh one 😅

My friend has lots of $ drives Jipun COE car. Another one also lots of $ takes bus. No car. You must be my friend! 😅

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

My friend has lots of $ drives Jipun COE car. Another one also lots of $ takes bus. No car. You must be my friend! 😅

that explains why  i am not your friend..........yet, but i wish one day......... i can be  qualified enough  to be your friend. 😀

• Haha! 1

This 10-year COE cycle is different from previous cycle, as median gross income has grown by 1.5x.  Hence, more people are able to afford a car.  Many drivers are also driving PHV or Hitch to supplement the cost of car ownership.  My take is COE prices will continue to trend up until we hit the next recession.

Median Gross Monthly Income From Work (Including Employer CPF Contributions) of Full-Time Employed Residents

https://stats.mom.gov.sg/Pages/Income-Summary-Table.aspx

20 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Bad news. Expect higher COE prices in the coming months.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/coe-quota-decrease-further-february-2021-april-2021

COE quota to decrease further from February 2021 to April 2021

LTA should seriously consider a further 2% annual reduction in COE for the next 5 years. Our roads are overly congested and road pricing is not working.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1