Locking a 3 year old in a minivan for over an hour

Wind30

15 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

The lady who insisted to follow the child to school, out of concern for her really warmed my heart. Steady lah. Vigilante!! 

They must feel so helpless to watch the child suffer but yet cannot immediately help her get out of the bus. That anger will buildup in anyone who has a heart.

Charles.gif.fc9ef47a18d213f92d67e1e240d7bfe6.gif

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

They must feel so helpless to watch the child suffer but yet cannot immediately help her get out of the bus. That anger will buildup in anyone who has a heart.

uh. why cannot do it immediately? 

image.png.c43d233653e8660e8cc5e6a0d5e71d05.png

Edited by ToyotaShuttle

Turbocharged
50 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

uh. why cannot do it immediately? 

image.png.c43d233653e8660e8cc5e6a0d5e71d05.png

my daughter was stuck in a locked car when she was young accidentally by our in laws. We had to call the civil defence, ambulance, etc to break open the car. They broke opent the side window with a hammer my in laws said. The car was parked under the sun so it was quite stressing.

2 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

my daughter was stuck in a locked car when she was young accidentally by our in laws. We had to call the civil defence, ambulance, etc to break open the car. They broke opent the side window with a hammer my in laws said. The car was parked under the sun so it was quite stressing.

May I know why you didn't break it open on your own?

Turbocharged
Just now, ToyotaShuttle said:

May I know why you didn't break it open on your own?

I wasnt there but i think u dont know how the glass will shatter. We thought the profession can open the car without shattering the window. In fact, overseas rental cars, they could open the door very fast without the key I think... 

18 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

I wasnt there but i think u dont know how the glass will shatter. We thought the profession can open the car without shattering the window. In fact, overseas rental cars, they could open the door very fast without the key I think... 

If you look at youtube video, there are many ways to open a car door from the outside. If you call a locksmith they will use one of these methods.

Usually, it's to force open the door slightly and sneak in shoelace or cloth hanger, etc.. depending on how the lock is arranged.

I once came across one such incident at a R&R on MY NS highway. It was funny, how they got the car locked, when they were outside without the key. But eventually someone the door for them.