Mercedes-Benz A-Class Hatchback

Banz86

Don't you think it's quite chio... Although is a bit bland, but I think it's classy.

The interior is just super nice and techie. I'm quite excited for the A class Saloon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Went to see the new A-Class, an A200 at the PI the other day. Emperor Motors Pte Ltd.

Impressed by the level of kit. But disappointed coz manual driver seat adjustment, no memory seat, and manual front passenger seat adjustment. No sun/pano roof.

th_625057396_IMG_6354_122_374lo.jpg th_625064711_IMG_6355_122_505lo.jpg th_625071608_IMG_6356_122_546lo.jpg
th_625077151_IMG_6357_122_558lo.jpg th_625084308_IMG_6359_122_417lo.jpg th_262509012_IMG_6360_122_21lo.jpg

• Praise 6

Supersonic

Nice pictures, but manual driver seat adjustment for a Mercedes Benz seems like taking away a bit too much.  [sweatdrop]

Actually isnt manual seat adjustment better n faster? Electric one abit... , But one thing i like is the memory function nia

• Praise 2

For me, I am least affected whether it comes with electric or manual seat bcos 90% of the time the car is driven by me. Of cos if there are more than 1 drivers sharing the same vehicle, then memory seat will be useful.

Went to see the new A-Class, an A200 at the PI the other day. Emperor Motors Pte Ltd.

Impressed by the level of kit. But disappointed coz manual driver seat adjustment, no memory seat, and manual front passenger seat adjustment. No sun/pano roof.

th_625057396_IMG_6354_122_374lo.jpg th_625064711_IMG_6355_122_505lo.jpg th_625071608_IMG_6356_122_546lo.jpg
th_625077151_IMG_6357_122_558lo.jpg th_625084308_IMG_6359_122_417lo.jpg th_262509012_IMG_6360_122_21lo.jpg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Price wise I believe will be competitive.

But space wise, I don't think will be as roomy as the Civic.

A class or even C class would never roomy lo. If want roomy then have to get the E class and above. So the new A class would be sedan? No more hatchback liao? The current A class hatchback design quite nice, and the new A class looks like the current CLA?

• Praise 1

A class or even C class would never roomy lo. If want roomy then have to get the E class and above. So the new A class would be sedan? No more hatchback liao? The current A class hatchback design quite nice, and the new A class looks like the current CLA?

Sedan only for China market for now.

• Praise 1

Sedan only for China market for now.

I thought the sedan is for all markets?

What is exclusive for China is LWB from what I read.

• Praise 6

Hatchback will still have for sure. Just that now have another alternative.

• Praise 7

Supersonic

Hatchback will still have for sure. Just that now have another alternative.

Good for people who want a sedan and yet price cheaper than CLA.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

In other website said launch date is end of 2018. Wonder when will it launch in Sg. Even C&C haven't launch the new a-class hatchback yet while PI are already selling it.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Hmmm the sedan dont look as chio...

i think sedan looks better than the hatch le... tinge of C-class...

In other website said launch date is end of 2018. Wonder when will it launch in Sg. Even C&C haven't launch the new a-class hatchback yet while PI are already selling it.

Like this car too :)
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Went to a PI and talking about this new A200 hatchback, I’m stuck between getting this or a GLA/CLA, price wise all similiar. Which would you guys recommend?

If I were to go for the A200, which I am slightly leaning towards, I’m basiclaly making “leap of faith” as most of us have not see the physical car itself.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Went to a PI and talking about this new A200 hatchback, Iâm stuck between getting this or a GLA/CLA, price wise all similiar. Which would you guys recommend?

If I were to go for the A200, which I am slightly leaning towards, Iâm basiclaly making âleap of faithâ as most of us have not see the physical car itself.

The latest of course. Assuming that all are from PI.
↡ Advertisement