NEW 3 Door Double Decker Buses OTR soon

Didu

12 hours ago, Tohto said:

I long long time no take bus already. But what I remember for double decker, after the middle door not a lot of space for standing jn the rear.

last time i take double decker. i alway got the fear they will topple over😅 some of the driver corner damn hard , 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

last time i take double decker. i alway got the fear they will topple over😅 some of the driver corner damn hard , 

Possible if all the ah pui full load upstairs and and all the ah sun downstairs 😁

• Haha! 5

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Possible if all the ah pui full load upstairs and and all the ah sun downstairs 😁

last time the old red double decker spring very soft 1. the driver corner hard abit, the bus is really slanted abit😂

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

last time the old red double decker spring very soft 1. the driver corner hard abit, the bus is really slanted abit😂

Purge itself off the road...😁p06fsnz4.jpg.d03811fe4ef73715534e7856efc80b0a.jpg

• Haha! 5

12 hours ago, Kb27 said:

the last time i took a bus, the rear was sloping upwards.

who wants to move behind and stand on a slope ? everyone just crowded in front and stand on the flat.

simple thing like that, can fix, and people will move to the rear, when the bus slope the other way.

Imagine if you are a tall person, how to stand on a slope? Lol.

2 minutes ago, Didu said:

That HK bus did not make it. But below one did.  [laugh]

speed_reeves_bullock_bus94.jpg?w=800

speed-1994bus.jpg?itok=LtKpJcEX

Wow, this movie is from 1994.... so long ago. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Be it 2 or 3 doors, it does not change the self entitled mindset of the bus driver. 

I want to come out from bus bay, who can say no. LTA says one. 

Not all bus drivers are such of course. 

• Haha! 1

18 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I think hybrid diesel is the best solution for buses for now. I dun think they will go all-electric. The bus interchange will have to cater to the charging facilities. I think they will use diesel-hybird to cut down the emission and until hydrogen vehicle is popularized, they can adopt hydrogen vehicle.

For passenger car, I think an electric car is the way to go.

For buses and truck, I still think hydrogen will be the leader for this industry, like how diesel is popularize.

Yes must use diesel made from left over KFC and Burger King and Macdonalds french fries oil.

Everyday they serve thousands of extra value meals and all that used oil.

When the bus goes past can smell chips and make people hungry and buy more happy meals.

The best form of advertising and save the earth.

:grin:

Next time @Mustank pump black diesel smoke at anyone

they will smell of french fries.

• Haha! 5

21 hours ago, Beregond said:

I have the same fear as well. Moreover, the width of the wheel base  seems narrow relative to the height, quite scary to see them taking corner. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1