NEW 3 Door Double Decker Buses OTR soon

Didu

17 hours ago, pawpaw82 said:

The buses are getting so nice nowadays. Looking forward to try out the new electric bus

Indeed buses are getting nice as well as getting more cold.

Really stress out the driver (Bus Captian) .... [smallcry]

Now with two doors, the driver have to come down to set up the ramp for those handicap on wheel chairs or PMD. -_-

Now 3 doors and what if 2 handicaps onboard (one in front & the other goes to the rear) ... [grin]

Longer bus stopping time at bus bay...  [:(]

This Bus Captian driving 3-doors type no S$4500/- per month (not inculsive ofover time pay) no talk ... :secret-laugh: 

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Now with two doors, the driver have to come down to set up the ramp for those handicap on wheel chairs or PMD. -_-

Now 3 doors and what if 2 handicaps onboard (one in front & the other goes to the rear) ... [grin]

This Bus Captian driving 3-doors type no S$4500/- per month (not inculsive ofover time pay) no talk ... :secret-laugh: 

Like that last time when bus captain drive those bendy bus how ah? Got high pay? Anyway, bus captain must be extra careful when driving this 3 door bus, esp the 3rd door, bus captain must ensure to see any passengers are still alighting at the 3rd door?!

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Unker, go and take bus la.

Area for wheelchair parking is usually behind Driver’s seat. Cannot be more than 2 wheelchairs. Not enough harness to lock down wheelchairs.

15 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Area for wheelchair parking is usually behind Driver’s seat. Cannot be more than 2 wheelchairs. Not enough harness to lock down wheelchairs.

Forgot how to take buses leow .....  :huh:

Feeder services from my house to bus interchange & MRT still can. The rest, don't know which buses go which places.....  [grin]

Stop taking buses since 1984 when I first got my class 2B licence and brought a Vespa scooter. :meaw:

Now you ask me how to go this place by bus, I tell you sorry, I also blurr as sotong .... :lll._.:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Feeder services from my house to bus interchange & MRT still can. The rest, don't know which buses go which places.....  [grin]

Stop taking buses since 1984 when I first got my class 2B licence and brought a Vespa scooter. :meaw:

Now you ask me how to go this place by bus, I tell you sorry, I also blurr as sotong .... :lll._.:

Wa, you gd le no need to take bus since 1984. Better dont take bus, cause take bus waste a lot of time de. I hate to take bus but no choice still have to take bus daily.

53 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Nowadays, I use Google Map to tell me which bus to take.

• Praise 2

24 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Nowadays, I use Google Map to tell me which bus to take.

In China I used Baidu map.. swee swee ..

• Haha! 1

On 1/12/2021 at 12:37 AM, Atonchia said:

Should be compactor instead 😅😅😅

Like those Takashi Castle Game show type that push people.... 😂😂

No safe distancing leh.:XD:

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

The more squarish double decker buses can take up to 3 wheelchairs. Two behind the stairs and one between front entrance and mid exit. It also comes with folding seat. If I ride on these type of buses, I can safely sit with my folding bike.

https://landtransportguru.net/man-a95-euro-6-batch-1/

MAN-A95-Euro-6-Interiors-8.jpg

MAN-A95-Euro-6-Interiors-18.jpg

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 4

7 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

The more squarish double decker buses can take up to 3 wheelchairs. Two behind the stairs and one between front entrance and mid exit. It also comes with folding seat. If I ride on these type of buses, I can safely sit with my folding bike.

Rarely see this type of bus on my route.

26 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

No safe distancing leh.:XD:

Can do that After 80% are vaccinated. 😅😅😅

I remember someone from a train company quoted the trains not reach the "crush load factor" yet...... 

Hmm.... Maybe she like to watch the game show too....

Edited by Atonchia

53 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Although i take bus often but i dont remember i got see such buses that can take up to 2 wheelchairs le? Maybe i go straight up to upper deck, so no see look see look lower deck configuration?! [:p]

Supercharged
(edited)
3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

SBS started introducing aircon bus only in 1984. The type you last took probably the open window kind.  [laugh]

The%20Mercedes-Benz%20O.305.jpg

Edited by Didu
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1