COVID-19: Msia MCO from Jan 13 - 26 2021

Blueray

The physical card will still have an expiry date, which is printed on the card. This is non-extendable, similar to our Cashcard.
The stored value has an expiry of 1 year from last use unless it is linked to the app.

With the declaration of emergency, Muhyiddin won't need to call for a general election. UMNO was about to pull support from Perikatan Nasional, the ruling coalition. Without UMNO's MPs, the government will collapse, a general will need to be called. 
Rumours are that the potential winners, should a general election be called, is likely to go to the next largest coalition, Pakatan Harapan (Anwar and partners).

54 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

With the declaration of emergency, Muhyiddin won't need to call for a general election. UMNO was about to pull support from Perikatan Nasional, the ruling coalition. Without UMNO's MPs, the government will collapse, a general will need to be called. 
Rumours are that the potential winners, should a general election be called, is likely to go to the next largest coalition, Pakatan Harapan (Anwar and partners).

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/pm-muhyiddins-government-has-collapsed-says-umno-mp-after-withdrawing-support

PN has 109 out of 220 seats.

Next election will be a messy affair.  There are a lot of overlapping btw UMNO, Bersatu & PAS.

In addition, ppl are sick of Anwar.

umno MP chut pattern liao

this means right after "emergency" ... Muhyiddin had lost his "majority"?

40BC07FD-73BD-4AF7-89CE-0474178F3758.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

On 1/12/2021 at 4:43 PM, inlinesix said:

Linked already will not expired. App cannot top up card.

Missed the earlier thread. I last used my T&G in Nov 19, can still link and revalidate the now dormant card? 

Anyway, will try tomorrow. 

16 hours ago, inlinesix said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/pm-muhyiddins-government-has-collapsed-says-umno-mp-after-withdrawing-support

PN has 109 out of 220 seats.

Next election will be a messy affair.  There are a lot of overlapping btw UMNO, Bersatu & PAS.

In addition, ppl are sick of Anwar.

Their agong just  declared a state of emergency 2 days ago, now he has to declare a state of emergency over another state of emergency ? 

3 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

SHIT din know abt this too

My DIGI card expired liao

Think tng also

I extended the validity of my DIGI prepaid sim via their app. Abt Rm30 for 1 year. Don't need to top up credit to extend validity. But this is only possible if the simcard has more than Rm30 inside.

13 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Their agong just  declared a state of emergency 2 days ago, now he has to declare a state of emergency over another state of emergency ? 

State of Emergency was declared before he can collapsed the GOVERNMENT

• Praise 1

malaysia are on the ropes

1sg to 5rm coming

faster apply for M2H and retire in Malaysia like a Dato

exchange hdb for a bungalow

exchange Toyota for mercedes

huat ah