COVID-19: Msia MCO from Jan 13 - 26 2021

Blueray

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

I think this is a political ploy to hold onto power.

He now has the power, can pass act/policy without having to go to parliament...

i would speculate .... PKR, DAP, UMNO, LAOMA is "happy" that it's Muhyiddin facing the difficulties and challenges from all angles

this is extremely difficult times ... no matter what PM do still sibei jialat

business suffers

people suffers

relax ... cannot ... tighten cannot ...

money must give many many

but vault is kosong ... project cannot continue ... want to continue people also complain 

shits coming from all angles ... i wonder Muhyiddin happy or not happy for power grab from laoma? [sly] 

• Praise 1

How unfortunate. Just yesterday I was asking my JB friend what if CNY cannot go home celebrate cos we were quite sure smth bad is going to happen. Sure enough today their king declare state of emergency. Really have to cancel all plans to go home for them. 😞

No parliamentary sitting or election during COVID-19 state of emergency: Malaysian PM Muhyiddin

KUALA LUMPUR: There will be no parliamentary sitting or election during the duration of Malaysia's state of national emergency, said Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin in a national address on Tuesday (Jan 12). 

"Parliament will not sit until a time determined by the king. Throughout the duration of the state of emergency, no general election, state election or by-election will be held," said Mr Muhyiddin. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-mco-state-of-emergency-muhyiddin-covid-19-13942236

Muhyiddin - Heng ah !

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

How unfortunate. Just yesterday I was asking my JB friend what if CNY cannot go home celebrate cos we were quite sure smth bad is going to happen. Sure enough today their king declare state of emergency. Really have to cancel all plans to go home for them. 😞

Can they go back thru PCA?

4 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I asked my MY friend and he refused to go back. Havent been back since the 1st MCO last year. He said he scared to go back as over there, his relatives dont care much about the pandemic. They continue to gather and celebrate birthdays and various occasions like Christmas and New Year. 

• Praise 2

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Link it to app.

Mine is linked but also no use cos can't top up from TNG eWallet app so alot of us will donate to Msia garment this year due to or expired TNG card... sianz half liao 

4 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

Mine is linked but also no use cos can't top up from TNG eWallet app so alot of us will donate to Msia garment this year due to or expired TNG card... sianz half liao 

Linked already will not expired. App cannot top up card.

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Linked already will not expired. App cannot top up card.

Oh really.. i didn't know, thanks for the info bro, me think alot of us also dunno.. haha