found an honest audio shop

Staff69

just thought to share my experience with the folks here,   on my pleasant experience with an honest and very reasonably price audio shop.

had some wiring problems that kept draining my car's battery as the previous owner had installed some aftermarket accessories that has been quietly discharging the battery,  leaving me needing to jump start my car very often.

so decided that this has to stop and finally found the time to fix the problem. 

after several calls, finally decided on

oversea union motor accessories, was selected by me as it was located near beach road as i am too lazy to drive all the way to ubi area, where tons of audio shops are located.

so a quick 5min, mr warran, help me dismantle all the foreign cables and my battery discharging problem, is solved 

the damage, $10 dollars. 

when compare to other audio shops price range of between $30 to $80. its very down to earth prices 

have make an appointment to change other items within the car next week

just thought to share with bros here , on how to stretch your dollar 

this is the number inbound5228377210881259433.thumb.jpg.63f79c66de5fcf7e6518f0f759cab570.jpg

inbound5798554954463363276.jpg

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16

1 hour ago, Staff69 said:

just thought to share my experience with the folks here,   on my pleasant experience with an honest and very reasonably price audio shop.

had some wiring problems that kept draining my car's battery as the previous owner had installed some aftermarket accessories that has been quietly discharging the battery,  leaving me needing to jump start my car very often.

so decided that this has to stop and finally found the time to fix the problem. 

after several calls, finally decided on

oversea union motor accessories, was selected by me as it was located near beach road as i am too lazy to drive all the way to ubi area, where tons of audio shops are located.

so a quick 5min, mr warran, help me dismantle all the foreign cables and my battery discharging problem, is solved 

the damage, $10 dollars. 

when compare to other audio shops price range of between $30 to $80. its very down to earth prices 

have make an appointment to change other items within the car next week

just thought to share with bros here , on how to stretch your dollar 

this is the number inbound5228377210881259433.thumb.jpg.63f79c66de5fcf7e6518f0f759cab570.jpg

inbound5798554954463363276.jpg

Adding to phone book  nao!!!

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Cephas said:

May i know what car audio component brands does this shop carry? Thanks.

Should have Kenwood 

you see the signboard :grin:

• Haha! 5

25 minutes ago, Cephas said:

May i know what car audio component brands does this shop carry? Thanks.

Think you can call him before heading down.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Should have Kenwood 

you see the signboard :grin:

I thought it was the brand from MY?

:grin:

image.png.d964512ce748c50a36560d81b185d535.png

Famous like the other MY brand

image.png.018d0fa3eb79b6cedae4705f8d1183a3.png

• Haha! 3

Tbf to the other shops, beach rd guy pay hdb rental rate, ubi guys pay pte developer rate. Beach road can afford to charge cheaper.

33 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Tbf to the other shops, beach rd guy pay hdb rental rate, ubi guys pay pte developer rate. Beach road can afford to charge cheaper.

As consumer as long as cheap with good skill set who care about their rental.

Why do we need tbf (to be fair )?

3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

As consumer as long as cheap with good skill set who care about their rental.

Why do we need tbf (to be fair )?

Because to imply they charge higher because they're dishonest is not fair. Most are just making a living, cover costs.

Neutral Newbie

Any comments on the sound system on the stock Hyundai Avante 2021 1.6 S (CN7) ? Overseas it comes with BOSE 8 speakers system not sure about here? How does it sound? Anyone here can share? Thanks.

27 minutes ago, HENRYMJ said:

Any comments on the sound system on the stock Hyundai Avante 2021 1.6 S (CN7) ? Overseas it comes with BOSE 8 speakers system not sure about here? How does it sound? Anyone here can share? Thanks.

B segment cars, dont expect too much.

Honestly, I think the all-time best stock (and non-branded) sound system goes to the 12-speakers Mk2 Octavia 😁.

↡ Advertisement