Bukit Batok Drama & SPF

StreetFight3r

Internal Moderator

The police who keep holding onto the spanner quite funny. 🤣 Like joining the fight like that.

Yah. I agree the police is not doing a good job and let the quarrelling keep going. There is no teamwork from the police from the video also. They don't have a game plan.

Give me I will ask one of the policeman to usher away those bystanders who kapoh kapoh one. Those are actually the source of their adrenaline. Got spectator then got show what. Ask all the kapoh like to be peacemaker, like to shout ones, all go back to where they live first.

And the police should equip with this.

Loud-Hailer.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Attention attention please! 🗣️

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

11 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Walao eat full nth to do these ppl

this one hdb block ah?

can u imagine the ppl stayin there

dun need sleep liao

not sure why the staircase got so many ppl comin in and out though

35 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

this one hdb block ah?

dun need sleep liao

Tak boleh tidur...Jalan Jalan lah...😁

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Sosaria said:

SG trailer park society [laugh] Ok, sorry, politically incorrect.

On a more serious note, the police are really, really woefully unequipped in the assertiveness skills to deal with such situation. Also need more backup to arrive quickly.

Where's the ang chia when you need it? Instead of summoning them only to deal with solitary person carrying placard or wearing t-shirt with the wrong caption.

If that crowd of people turned violent, that group of officers would've been in trouble. Pity the scrawny, spectacled teenager in uniform!

Most serving out NS. Like Shanmugam said, manpower shortage (very obvious on the road re TP presence). Not recruiting coz not profit-making?

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

5 minutes of shouting match 

So many never wear mask also

Spf please arrest all of them

I think for such cases Spf should get all to wear their mask first. Non compliance all arrest and send to lockup + fine

Something must be done to protect our police offers

The Police should control the situation mah. Separate and isolate belligerents. 

People behind the policemen, no one watching their own six? How many firearms could have stolen by stabby stab? 

Cannot pin on oc on the ground, it goes all the way up to aircon office and academy grounds.

No wonder no respect for police at work. The tocking not done by you. Everyone should immediately cooperate, those that challenge gets hands and the floor.

And why the police proportion wrong, should have others responding as well. 

The days of the good ole turbaned Singh with beard...hai.

Screaming Florida woman..

The fun, the Polis. Haiz.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

The police who keep holding onto the spanner quite funny. 🤣 Like joining the fight like that.

Yah. I agree the police is not doing a good job and let the quarrelling keep going. There is no teamwork from the police from the video also. They don't have a game plan.

Give me I will ask one of the policeman to usher away those bystanders who kapoh kapoh one. Those are actually the source of their adrenaline. Got spectator then got show what. Ask all the kapoh like to be peacemaker, like to shout ones, all go back to where they live first.

not true, some of those local residents are at the 55 to 65 and partially deaf may start to be added on .. worst, those from the nearby flat also start to be attracted to the noise.. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

not true, some of those local residents are at the 55 to 65 and partially deaf may start to be added on .. worst, those from the nearby flat also start to be attracted to the noise.. 

Then like that no choice le. Need to use this to wand off all the pests le.

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

3 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

this one hdb block ah?

dun need sleep liao

Looks like newer hdb block

maybe hear noise all the neighbours come down lol

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Some of the bystanders also seem pumped up and looking for a fight. Their response could be:

'so what? Public place, my corridor what?'

and suddenly you have much more to deal with.  You back down to bystanders, the main actors know they can eat you.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Then like that no choice le. Need to use this to wand off all the pests le.

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

u mean taser first ask question later ?

I also think .. just have it pass in parliament, if there are signs of aggression, the police have the right to taser at long as there are signs of aggresion 😂 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

What happen to our men in 'blue' this days ....  :a-no:  

Fom the video, I can spot 5 to 6 persons "Obstructing Police Officers From Carrying Our Their Duties" :a-aggressive:

Why afraid to arrest them all ?????? :lll._.:

Scare kena doxx?

If i am the police

Want  to fight ah? Okok go ahead. Kill 1 another pa pa si.

Then all go sit in jail. That's  what my dad do when our bros fight. And it alway work.

🤣

↡ Advertisement