Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

minion

8 minutes ago, Maddriver said:

Second that.. out of 10 , only 5 volunteer to take up this program.. i hope after taking this vaccine, i can avoid the 7 days swab test or at least not this regular.

put the side effect of the vaccine aside.

but i believe if gov really want to encourage ppl to take it, they need put in more effort.

for example to me personally, if they say those that got the jab will be able to take parts in sports or event regardless of the numbers ( mean i can play 11 aside soccer with my friends ) i think my whole soccer group will take the jab.

( just quoting an example)

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

please go , pioneers and merdekas 

you would help pave a safe route for us ,the younger generation. 

who knows, might have a memorial day for you all🤣🤣🤣

inbound667726438033668068.jpg.b13eb022138395f9dcdcd8e6d2b7d412.jpg

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

but i believe if gov really want to encourage ppl to take it, they need put in more effort.

for example to me personally, if they say those that got the jab will be able to take parts in sports or event regardless of the numbers ( mean i can play 11 aside soccer with my friends ) i think my whole soccer group will take the jab.

Heard some companies are giving their employees incentive if they take up the vaccine..

• Praise 1

Waiting for second dose in a few weeks’ time.

The “pain” is less than flu jab at injection and only marginally more than flu jab 1 day after injection.

Definitely worth to take if not classified as sick or elderly.

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 8

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Give petrol vouchers...ppl will start queuing overnight :grin:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

3 hours ago, minion said:

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/norway-warns-of-vaccination-risks-for-sick-elderly-patients-after-23-die-2353257

Norway Warns of Vaccination Risks For Sick Elderly Patients After 23 Die

Spoiler

Norwegian officials said 23 people had died in the country a short time after receiving their first dose of the vaccine. Of those deaths, 13 have been autopsied, with the results suggesting that common side effects may have contributed to severe reactions in frail, elderly people, according to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.

Pfizer and BioNTech are working with the Norwegian regulator to investigate the deaths in Norway, Pfizer said in an e-mailed statement. The agency found that "the number of incidents so far is not alarming, and in line with expectations," Pfizer said.

Spoiler

Allergic reactions have been uncommon so far. In the U.S., authorities reported 21 cases of severe allergic reactions from Dec. 14-23 after administration of about 1.9 million initial doses of the vaccine developed by Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE. That's an incidence of 11.1 cases per million doses, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Though both Covid-19 vaccines approved so far in Europe were tested in tens of thousands of people -- including volunteers in their late 80s and 90s -- the average trial participant was in his or her early 50s. The first people to be immunized in many places have been older than that as countries rush to inoculate nursing-home residents at high risk from the virus.

I wonder if anybody from Pfizer died from their own vaccination.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

if you're young and healthy, go ahead.

if you're old and weak, it might be the final push over the edge. [:p]

I'm not that old but weak :sick:

22 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I wonder if anybody from Pfizer died from their own vaccination.

tenor.gif

probably not, they didn't want to jump the queue, like their CEO [laugh]

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Even nowadays flu vaccine also may caused death.

Correct. Very frail & old people often don't respond well to many kinds of medical & surgical care.

Also worth remembering, that CV-19 fatality rates skyrocket for this particular group of people. So it's indeed a tough choice for them.

• Praise 6
  • Sad 1

Every single medicine on earth comes with side effect,  I know of friends who cannot take panadol. 

How many ppl died of side effects from western medicine which are not reported? It's just who,  where and when,  and of course why and how... 

I will take the vaccine if I am offered it now.  Having some "protection" is better than no protection. If I am the 11 out of the million, then it's fated for me to go back to my creator.... 

At least it can cfm that the chances of tio toto is not impossible... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 5

32 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Every single medicine on earth comes with side effect,  I know of friends who cannot take panadol. 

How many ppl died of side effects from western medicine which are not reported? It's just who,  where and when,  and of course why and how... 

I will take the vaccine if I am offered it now.  Having some "protection" is better than no protection. If I am the 11 out of the million, then it's fated for me to go back to my creator.... 

At least it can cfm that the chances of tio toto is not impossible... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Getting married also got irreversible side effects 🤣🤣

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Wait. No one going to complain about "racism" over this thread title? 😂😂😂

Excellent point.

It should be Vaccine Kills 23 people in Norway.

:grin:

Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine the Norwegian killer is wrong

Pfizer-BioNTech the Vaccine that kills people in Norway is correct.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4