Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

minion

6 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

yeah ... the vaccine centre and type of vaccine use should be "fixed" setting

cannot suka suka change wait sure screw up ...

where you go = what vaccine you take [thumbsup] 

good! remove chance of mix up of using different or "wrong" vaccine.

↡ Advertisement

6 minutes ago, Mooose said:

good! remove chance of mix up of using different or "wrong" vaccine.

yeah ... must learn from mistake ... 1 mistake is ENOUGH

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-national-eye-centre-worker-mistakenly-given-5-doses-of-covid-19-vaccine

Pfizer vs Moderna ... doses are different, 1st/2nd jab no of days are different, although both are mRNA but still produced by different companies ... better not mix!

Took my 1st jab today at Tampines Hub , supposed to be 2.30pm ( reached at 2.25pm) WLN !! There were hundreds of people ahead of me and the 1.30pm of rolls still in queue ; the crowd was moving quite ok speed , left the place at 4.20pm ( including the 1/2 hour rest in between ) ... wow!  2 hours all in ; Got Pfizer 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

Took my 1st jab today at Tampines Hub , supposed to be 2.30pm ( reached at 2.25pm) WLN !! There were hundreds of people ahead of me and the 1.30pm of rolls still in queue ; the crowd was moving quite ok speed , left the place at 4.20pm ( including the 1/2 hour rest in between ) ... wow!  2 hours all in ; Got Pfizer 

Big difference to my 45min, total, for Moderna then 🤭

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

Wow 2 hours?

You must have got the chio nurse one lah.

Cannot hog her time hor.

All the poor old uncles and aunties waiting for their jab.

:grin:

image.thumb.png.a95a4a354ced3110d0bff41c653f6900.png

• Haha! 2

Mine was 2 minute wait for registration.

2 miniute wait for vaccine.

Asked me to breathe in and out twice and then tell me done can go.

That was like 4 seconds. I even had to ask me when she going to do the stab me with the needle and she said done already.

Then a 30 minute wait for a nice lady to ask me if I am ok and all done.

Very nice young girl do my registration and another nice young lady do my final check also I never go and hog their time.

image.thumb.png.f76c03a24515d84446dad7c363dfc333.png

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Wow 2 hours?

You must have got the chio nurse one lah.

Cannot hog her time hor.

All the poor old uncles and aunties waiting for their jab.

image.thumb.png.a95a4a354ced3110d0bff41c653f6900.png

No lah your MIL attended to me lah 🤣 wait and initial registration took 1 hour , then injection wait another 15 mins and then after that wait another 40mins for observation 

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, bsswan said:

Big difference to my 45min, total, for Moderna then 🤭

Yes I heard so also , they are new centres 

FAQ: What you should know about getting infected after COVID-19 vaccination

The Health Ministry said that the case is a “reminder that it is possible for vaccinated individuals to get infected”.

“But the vaccine is effective in preventing symptomatic disease for the vast majority of those vaccinated,” MOH added.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-getting-infected-after-vaccination-faq-14608958

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Mine was 2 minute wait for registration.

2 miniute wait for vaccine.

Asked me to breathe in and out twice and then tell me done can go.

That was like 4 seconds. I even had to ask me when she going to do the stab me with the needle and she said done already.

Then a 30 minute wait for a nice lady to ask me if I am ok and all done.

Very nice young girl do my registration and another nice young lady do my final check also I never go and hog their time.

image.thumb.png.f76c03a24515d84446dad7c363dfc333.png

Unker Congrats on taking it ....... now be nice to your MIL hor 

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Unker Congrats on taking it ....... now be nice to your MIL hor 

I am always nice to my MIL.

I am even killing her with kindness.

I spend so much money on her.

Always spending for her to go holiday to the best places.

Always buying her new cars. I already ordered her the Honda Shuttle.

:D

If motorcycle can do this, I wonder what a big truck can do.

image.png.0dd984e239e12d20af73a80827c2f177.png

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, BanCoe said:

sian. I booked OTH too. hopefully they will have sorted out the logistics by next week.

do you know who is the service provider at OTH?

Turbocharged
18 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Wa...2 hrs! Wu aircon bo ah? If no aircon with mask on for 2 hrs...I need bi bo bi bo liao 🤪

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

sian. I booked OTH too. hopefully they will have sorted out the logistics by next week.

do you know who is the service provider at OTH?

i reckon its Fullerton (since I saw the logo's everywhere) must have been privately outsourced 

• Praise 3

33 minutes ago, ALTK said:

Wa...2 hrs! Wu aircon bo ah? If no aircon with mask on for 2 hrs...I need bi bo bi bo liao 🤪

Bro no AC but they had lotsa air coolers blowing wind in all directions plus those Big Ass Fans from above; You can quite imagine the heat at around 2-4pm (but they have built an aircon tent like structure inside ; OK for that 15 mins wait there you are going to be cooling; Initially I felt demoralized but the lines do move quite fast (must have been at least 200-300 people ) during my timing ;so if they are working like 10 hours there they must be clearing at least 2000 people in a day (agak agak) ; but they did give water bottles        

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

i reckon its Fullerton (since I saw the logo's everywhere) must have been privately outsourced 

👍luckily not SAF medics. I hope those nurses there are good with injections. And with any luck, maybe look something like the 3 pictures posted earlier in this thread.

• Haha! 2

My MIL complain why I never take her to the one with free mask, water and hand sanitizer?

Got free vaccine so good already.

All the other just bonus lah.

:D

Sometimes I regret taking her at all.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2