Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

minion

I always look on the bright side of life

and I can always find beauty in everybody.

:grin:

Including my own MIL.

She has a beautiful back.

I always like to see the back of her.

↡ Advertisement

15 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I always look on the bright side of life

and I can always find beauty in everybody.

:grin:

Including my own MIL.

She has a beautiful back.

I always like to see the back of her.

I'm assuming her front top half isn't very nice to look at right?

:secret-laugh:

• Haha! 1

Vaccine is our hope and I want to believe there will be side effects for some due to various reasons. Not that the vaccine is from which company but the individual. 

3 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

actually amdk lppl. 

ride the tiger now cannot get off the back, looking at their mass number of infection and inability to control the spread, or impose simple  law like wearing mask, they got no choice but to go ahead with the vaccine  no matter how the side effect is.

the last thing they want is news like what is happening in norway to obstruct their push to vaccine every 1.

focusing of downside of china vaccine is normal, every 1 is distracting attention away from their own internal issue.

look at our neighbour north vs our ownself. lol

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I just got mine (about 15 min ago). 

If I stop posting, you know what conclusions to draw. 😁

@Jamescwill then definitely recommend it to his MIL. 😂

comms check ...

testing testing ...

:XD:

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Blueray said:

comms check ...

testing testing ...

:XD:

Yes reading you 5/5. And you didn't have to use an Ouija Board. 😁

Yet. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yes reading you 5/5. And you didn't have to use an Ouija Board. 😁

Yet. 😂

hokay ... so you still on this side of pearly gates. :XD:

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

don't be too happy yet.

remember what happened to this guy ... [:p]

45af7c2b-3327-4320-9585-77c2e815d34e.jpg

Wun lah. 

At most my spike protein will get bigger. 

It is a Pfizer product after all. 

😁

• Haha! 1

for those who are undecided about taking the jab ...

UK coronavirus strain detected in at least 60 countries: WHO

GENEVA (AFP) - The UK coronavirus strain has been detected in at least 60 countries, the World Health Organisation (WHO) said Wednesday (Jan 20), 10 more than a week ago.

With the global death toll now well past two million, and new variants of the virus causing deep concern, countries across the world are grappling with how to slow infections until vaccines become widely available.

The South African strain, which like the UK one is believed to be more infectious, has now been reported in 23 countries and territories, the WHO also announced in its weekly update.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/uk-coronavirus-strain-detected-in-at-least-60-countries-who

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

for those who are undecided about taking the jab ...

UK coronavirus strain detected in at least 60 countries: WHO

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/uk-coronavirus-strain-detected-in-at-least-60-countries-who

that's why 21 days SHN must be imposed ... it's coming from all countries not just UK

soon the world is going no jab no travel ... covid-19 vaccine passport is coming soon .... akan datang!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

27 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

that's why 21 days SHN must be imposed ... it's coming from all countries not just UK

soon the world is going no jab no travel ... covid-19 vaccine passport is coming soon .... akan datang!

1 of our flaw for 14 days SHN is swab test only.

It should be both SWAB & BLOOD.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:21 PM, Wt_know said:

not meeting in big group does not mean all is clear

group A (one got covid) met group B

group B met group C

group C still "kena" even never met group A ... which means B and C also kena ...

all kena ... just saying ... 😟

I fully agree with you, especially when the spread seems to have went out of control everywhere. Latest research from UK even mentioned that the current fabric face mask might not be good enough to block out the new B117 strain. 

In view of the increasing risk (with reference to the number of community cases in Singapore as well as new cluster emerging), I just discussed with my mum about cancelling visits to a few close relatives and glad that she agreed with my proposal. 

So this will be the first time I will be staying home throughout the entire CNY period. Will take this super rare opportunity to have a good rest.

As for vaccine, I might fall into the group to go for it in the next batch (just received email from our head office), so not much choice when the time comes. Well maybe someone up there is making decisions on my behalf... :D

• Praise 10

On 1/19/2021 at 5:13 AM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Hahaha. To make it short, the point is: western media in general are biased, double standard, hypocritical. 

Norway is a small Northern European country and only about 25,000 people have been vaccinated with Pfizer vaccines. Twenty-three deaths are a large number. But surprisingly, mainstream English-language media did not report the incident immediately, as if they had already reached a consensus. Major US and UK media were obviously downplaying their deaths.

In contrast, those major Western media will immediately hype any unfavorable information about Chinese vaccines and try to amplify their impact on public psychology. For example, the data of China's Sinovac vaccine was lower than expected in Brazil, and it was reported everywhere in Western media. The death of a Brazilian volunteer who participated in the trials also became a major event in Western media. But it was later proven that the death had nothing to do with the vaccination, and Western media lost their interest.

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, inlinesix said:

1 of our flaw for 14 days SHN is swab test only.

It should be both SWAB & BLOOD.

Not really. blood test is only looking at serological evidence of past infection.
Knowing prior exposure is not particularly very helpful in determining whether someone should be kept in SHN.

SG policy is swab. Swab + then additional information with serological test to guess if recent or old infection.

↡ Advertisement