Joe Biden, 46th President of the United States and the next four years

BabyBlade

39 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Finally! Always wanted him to be president. If trump can be president, why not him?

Meet other country’s leader who don’t listen to him, he will give them the people’s elbow and rock bottom. 🤣

Humbling 🙏🏾🤯
I don’t think our Founding Fathers EVER envisioned a six-four, bald, tattooed, half-Black, half-Samoan, tequila drinking, pick up truck driving, fanny pack wearing guy joining their club - but if it ever happens it’d be my honor to serve you, the people 🙏🏾💪🏾🇺🇸

91A818AC-4564-4AFF-9A3C-53FF79D85BD6.jpeg

He will be the most feared president among G20 meeting😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 4/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, Turboflat4 said:

What's wrong with supposedly non-racist anti-gun violence Sinkie Asians nowadays? 😂

We are non racist anti gun violence generally but there are some who lost their jobs due to the huge foreign influx and felt marginalized in their own country. Like the poor and often discriminated blacks who attacked Asians (often richer and more educated) in the US, led on by Trump and his gun-toting racist followers.

On 4/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, Turboflat4 said:

Absolutely mate. And that's why I am very concerned when some jokers here (you know who I'm talking about) seem to be more loyal to some other country than their own. What happens to our social stability here if a war were to break out - not even involving Singapore directly - but between two major powers one or both of which different groups of our people are vested in by virtue of their loyalty to skin colour or language/culture or some other spurious and bigoted metric? It is expected by most reasonable Singaporeans that a particular major racial group remain loyal to Singapore above even our own immediate northern neighbour, even though they have deep ties by ancestral blood, probably current family and almost certainly a shared faith with that country's people.

So why then, are some of our majority group playing fast and loose with their own loyalties to a faraway country their ancestors left a long time ago, of their own volition, and probably for very good reason? To paraphrase a rather important man, this is not a game, this is not a house of cards. This is your life and mine.

The only country a natural born Singaporean should have ultimate loyalty to is the land of his/her birth and his/her citizenship by birthright.

Expected?  Lol

The China apologists? 

The Indo and Msian Chinese are often second class in their country but here?  That is how powerful and insidious this has become. 

Supercharged
On 4/10/2021 at 10:41 PM, Fcw75 said:

Finally! Always wanted him to be president. If trump can be president, why not him?

Meet other country’s leader who don’t listen to him, he will give them the people’s elbow and rock bottom. 🤣

Humbling 🙏🏾🤯
I don’t think our Founding Fathers EVER envisioned a six-four, bald, tattooed, half-Black, half-Samoan, tequila drinking, pick up truck driving, fanny pack wearing guy joining their club - but if it ever happens it’d be my honor to serve you, the people 🙏🏾💪🏾🇺🇸

The last time Americans elected a Hollywood actor to be their president was in 1981. That was a relative peaceful world where Reagan was able to focus on improving the US economy after ending the Cold war with Gorbachev's help. Looking at the world today, would the rock get an easier job? Something hard muscle and smoldering looks will not help.

tenor.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 4/10/2021 at 10:41 PM, Fcw75 said:

Humbling 🙏🏾🤯

Agreed...DT talked only and let others to do the actions...

DJ will perform his talks with his own actions... 😁

OGC (2).gif

OGC (7).gif

OGC (6).gif

OGC (9).gif

OGC (10).gif

OGC (8).gif

OGC (5).gif

OGC (3).gif

OGC (1).gif

OGC (4).gif

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Agreed...DT talked only and let others to do the actions...

DJ will perform his talks with his own actions... 😁

OGC (2).gif

OGC (7).gif

OGC (6).gif

OGC (9).gif

OGC (10).gif

OGC (8).gif

OGC (5).gif

OGC (3).gif

OGC (1).gif

OGC (4).gif

bro your mancrush quite serious.. lol

• Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

bro your mancrush quite serious.. lol

I never like wwf...but he's one odd one that's actually entertaining...

• Haha! 1

biden mention he want to fix the gun law.

he got alot of work on hand.

RIP

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/florida-toddler-elijah-lafrance-shot-killed-birthday-party-14708056

Florida toddler shot and killed at his own birthday party

MIAMI: Police in Florida were investigating the murder of a three-year-old boy who was shot and killed at his own birthday party on Saturday evening (Apr 24). 

Elijah LaFrance was probably struck by a stray bullet when "unknown subjects armed with various semi-automatic weapons, to include rifles, arrived on the scene and began discharging the firearms towards the residence" as the child's family cleaned up after the party in a Miami suburb, Miami-Dade police said.

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

biden mention he want to fix the gun law.

he got alot of work on hand.

RIP

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/florida-toddler-elijah-lafrance-shot-killed-birthday-party-14708056

MIAMI: Police in Florida were investigating the murder of a three-year-old boy who was shot and killed at his own birthday party on Saturday evening (Apr 24). 

Elijah LaFrance was probably struck by a stray bullet when "unknown subjects armed with various semi-automatic weapons, to include rifles, arrived on the scene and began discharging the firearms towards the residence" as the child's family cleaned up after the party in a Miami suburb, Miami-Dade police said.

their ownself kill ownself with guns claim 10x more life than terrorist attack [hur] 

uniquely AMERICA ... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

sad hor.

ppl in the world are trying to help the blacks to have fair and equal rights. 

but they themself making thing worst. u kenna bully , dun mean u can bully those weaker then u ..........

Edited by Beregond
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

sad hor.

ppl in the world are trying to help the blacks to have fair and equal rights. 

but they themself making thing worst. u kenna bully , dun mean u can bully those weaker then u ..........

The Chinese man already so poor thing, why do that?

Ma, a former restaurant worker, lost his job during the pandemic and was picking cans to make ends meet.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Although everyone here knows Trump is my BFF and I am very bias.

I have to admit everything that Biden fella has done since he took office I am very impressed.

:D

But of course I like everyone else here want to see my BFF Trump back as president.  

Hypersonic
On 4/28/2021 at 10:54 AM, Beregond said:

I wish I could celebrate my MIL birthday in USA.

5 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I wish I could celebrate my MIL birthday in USA.

lmao, mothers day , u buy her ticket to USA holiday loh, go disney land there😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1