Joe Biden, 46th President of the United States and the next four years

BabyBlade

28 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

If he'd lived in America he would've killed his MIL on Trump's second last day so he could be pardoned on his last day. Wasted right? 😁

Wah you know me so well.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Vid said:

NastyRemarkableGhostshrimp-max-1mb.gif

His speech will be like this 😂😂

Imagine he meet putin..... you stare me.. i stare you... all the body guards look at each other..... silence..... eyebrow goes up... its ON!!!!!

ROCK BOTTOM vs JUDO!!!!

• Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I very sad for him.

All his fast friends abandoned him except me.

I will BFF him forever.

Go for Melania lah !

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

Ok lah, we aren't too far off this mark as well. Indian become Malay...same same 😌

Careful. Sekali "they" accuse you of sedition lah, cultural chauvinism lah, POFMA lah, simi sai lah. Only when it suits them of course. 😁

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I very sad for him.

All his fast friends abandoned him except me.

I will BFF him forever.

Because of Ivanka right? 😁

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

2024 president - Ivanka vs Kamala.

😬

Beauty and The Beast

...vs Kamala Harris

😁

• Haha! 1

If I was an ordinary american citizen, I don't see how the first day actions would help me improve my life.
Climate change, immigration reversal etc etc.

Maybe all those from middle east/india/muslim leaning central asian countries will have big parties. But don't see how lower/middle class american voters will see any positive news.
There's definitely a disconnect between the Democrats and the real joes.

It's just a first day. But it just seems like a rehashing of the usual Blue agenda. The clock is ticking on 2024.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5

The worst crisis since vietnam is what dethroned Trump. Not a real Blue wave so-to-speak.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

18 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

If I was an ordinary american citizen, I don't see how the first day actions would help me improve my life.

Maybe all those from middle east/india/muslim leaning central asian countries will have big parties. But don't see how lower/middle class american voters will see any positive news.

It's just a first day. But it just seems like a rehashing of the usual Blue agenda. The clock is ticking on 2024.

天下乌鸦一般黑。 🤣

Anyway, my bro said Trump good because he very pro business. 😁 He and those shop owners at the same mall prefer Trump.

Like you said, it’s the virus that did him in. 

• Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

The worst crisis since vietnam is what dethroned Trump. Not a real Blue wave so-to-speak.

i said before and said it again 

no covid whatsoever ... ah trump kor chances is like 90% win liao ...

ah trump kor proclaim how could he lose to the worst candidate ... a sleepy joe ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

33 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

You will benefit from wearing a mask, social distancing, US rejoining WHO and Paris agreement so you won't get heat stroke and undersea housing like in Waterworld.

image.png.4e36c0eb0ea0319b0a1b092361b98454.png

He is stopping coal so you can breathe fresh air and oil so you won't get air pollution.

:grin:

• Haha! 1

Actually not only 

37 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

You also benefit as a Singaporean because air pollution and climate change is not restricted to USA.

Rising oceans also affect us here, air pollution causing heat waves also affect us here

and US have new corona variants we will also get the new variants here

and we don't know the new variant the vaccine will work or not.

:grin:

No one is safe from Covid until everyone is safe.

Same with Global warming. No such thing as it only affects them and not us.

↡ Advertisement