Daiso Online Shop!!

StreetFight3r

BJ-Web-Store-Info.jpg.e58d9ef499824b63aa544290bd1c9859.jpg

Finally an Online Store for Daiso!! Delivery at $5,minimum 10 items

Tell me isit Daiso anticipating cb2 with community cases rising so standby online store first?? 

400 over items for now

That being said most of us will prefer goin down daiso to shop

But dun mind the online store too

Except one complaint

Why delivery nt $2 oso??? 

Must complain 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shop away or just go to ur nearest daiso laaaaaa https://daisosingapore.myshopify.com/

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

I don't mind paying that $5 delivery rather than go over to physical daiso and sometimes there is long queue, plus searching for the items, etc. And sometimes the item is out-of-stock too. 

40 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

Tell me isit Daiso anticipating cb2 with community cases rising so standby online store first?? 

400 over items for now

Except one complaint

Must complain 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shop away or just go to ur nearest daiso laaaaaa https://daisosingapore.myshopify.com/

$5 bucks delivery cheap lah, petrol, time, parking already more than $5, and my wife always soh lai soh kee Japanese shops, I follow until sianz also. This way faster, she can use her ipad order what she wants. 

• Haha! 1

59 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

400 over items for now

Except one complaint

Must complain 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Whether got CB2 or not, it is good for store to have online store for business sustainability. 😂

59 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

I don't mind paying that $5 delivery rather than go over to physical daiso and sometimes there is long queue, plus searching for the items, etc. And sometimes the item is out-of-stock too. 

I dont really like to go daiso, unless i know what to buy and go straight to the shelf, pick up the items and then go off. Have no patience to slowly slowly browse through every items in the store, many times i see liao i start to feel giddy. 😂

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I dont really like to go daiso, unless i know what to buy and go straight to the shelf, pick up the items and then go off. Have no patience to slowly slowly browse through every items in the store, many times i see liao i start to feel giddy. 😂

I am like you, don't like to soh lai soh kee just to buy some items. But I enjoy soh lai soh kee in daiso and supermarkets. 😄 Sometimes, I don't even buy a single item. My de-stress time.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Kxbc said:

I am like you, don't like to soh lai soh kee just to buy some items. But I enjoy soh lai soh kee in daiso and supermarkets. 😄 Sometimes, I don't even buy a single item. My de-stress time.

I can soh lai soh kee in clothing store but not in supermarket and daiso. Cause too many small small items in these stores which i see until headache. Also usually too many people in daiso and supermarkets which i dont really like also.

18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I follow my wife until I also dizzy...and HUNGRY! 

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I can soh lai soh kee in clothing store but not in supermarket and daiso. Cause too many small small items in these stores which i see until headache. Also usually too many people in daiso and supermarkets which i dont really like also.

Wahahaha! I only soh lai soh kee in toy store, the rest i couldn't be bothered, go in target sighted, grab, go out and pay, GO HOME, mai too liow. 

• Praise 2

Thought Daiso items no longer all $2 each all day all year round already. There is a Price Conversion Chart in store. Items are in JPY, so look up for SGD equivalents.

1 hour ago, Mazdaowner said:

$5 bucks delivery cheap lah, petrol, time, parking already more than $5, and my wife always soh lai soh kee Japanese shops, I follow until sianz also. This way faster, she can use her ipad order what she wants. 

Actually $5 delivery charge is expensive if you compare to other online platforms like Qoo10, Aliexpress, Shopee, Lazarda, etc. Their delivery charge is usually free or just a nominal fee of $1 to $5. My delivery of 5 cartons of coca cola was $4 from Qoo10. Most worth it for me but not the delivery guy who had to carry 5 cartons of drinks up 5 level of steps.:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Thought Daiso items no longer all $2 each all day all year round already. There is a Price Conversion Chart in store. Items are in JPY, so look up for SGD equivalents.

hmm no. normal daiso is still only 2 dollar. The one with price conversion so far is only at Canberra plaza where they have the different pricing item concept. 

Daiso is a common shopping mall haunt for me. Quite often i go to the mall (WWP or SSC) just for daiso.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I go Daiso to jalan jalan ..... end up with a basketfool of silly stuff always 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

I go Daiso to jalan jalan ..... end up with a basketfool of silly stuff always 🤣🤣

Thats why cannot go daiso jalan jalan, cause will ended up buying many silly stuff that dont need.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Actually $5 delivery charge is expensive if you compare to other online platforms like Qoo10, Aliexpress, Shopee, Lazarda, etc. Their delivery charge is usually free or just a nominal fee of $1 to $5. My delivery of 5 cartons of coca cola was $4 from Qoo10. Most worth it for me but not the delivery guy who had to carry 5 cartons of drinks up 5 level of steps.:D

$5 dollars is ok for me if buying more stuff. I don't have to go round and round with my wife. 

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Thats why cannot go daiso jalan jalan, cause will ended up buying many silly stuff that dont need.

My wife, go back japan also Daiso, Mitsokoshi, Tokyo, Sogo,Don Don here, Daiso, Don Don and Isetan. 

Sianz, I go toy section always, ask me finish or not, I ask her finish or not, face like Quan Kong. 

10 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

My wife, go back japan also Daiso, Mitsokoshi, Tokyo, Sogo,Don Don here, Daiso, Don Don and Isetan. 

Sianz, I go toy section always, ask me finish or not, I ask her finish or not, face like Quan Kong. 

You are beginning to take your wife's pattern. 🤣

Chill bro.

↡ Advertisement