GTR Langgar McLaren 720S

TheCarDealer

Nissan GTR rear ended McLaren 720S

The big size guy which i'm assuming to be driver of McLaren, looks like a father scolding his son (GTR Driver) HAHAHAHA!

Photo taken from facebook page (SGRV)

e061488a-4936-4023-8521-65b18779c4c5.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

I can only imagine the conversation between the drivers;

M: Wah lao wei! How you drive one? See McLaren also dare to kiss ah? (Hands on his hips)
GTR: Wah brother really paiseh leh. I try to brake liao but still cannot stop in time. (Hands behind his back)
M: Then you tell me how you want to settle lor?
GTR: Eh brother, Can private settle or not? This one my company car leh. (Look down on the ground)

McLaren Driver thinking in his mind: "Wah heng ah not i langgar him, arboh boss confirm kpkb car cannot rent out liao."

GTR Passenger with white cap: "Lucky not i drive, i better stay inside the car let him settle, somemore this guy big size, Knn not my problem."

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Aiya for the rich, is just a minor obstacle, next day they just pick up another sportscar from their stable and move on.🤣

• Praise 1

36 minutes ago, Jev said:

When GTR owners think their brakes as good as McLaren

Well, I don't know exactly how good a GTR's brakes are, but the McLaren ceramic brakes (which I have on my 12C) bite incredibly hard. They squeal like hell too, but it's worth it for the stopping power (which you can only safely test the true limits of at the end of the back straight of Sepang). 

Edited by Turboflat4

1 minute ago, Turboflat4 said:

Well, I don't know exactly how good a GTR's brakes are, but the McLaren ceramic brakes (which I have on my 12C) bite incredibly hard. They squeal like hell too, but it's worth it for the stopping power (which you can only safely test the true limits of at the end of the back straight of Sepang). 

Yeah my ccb only limited by p zero corsa traction

Funny you should mention about the squeal, no one really tells you about that beforehand - but once you know, every car that pulls up with ccb you can never unhear it

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Jev said:

Yeah my ccb only limited by p zero corsa traction

Funny you should mention about the squeal, no one really tells you about that beforehand - but once you know, every car that pulls up with ccb you can never unhear it

Yeah mate. You can (and I'm sure you know this, but others may not) get rid of the squeal by doing a few repeat bed-in type runs (high speed, brake hard, repeat), but it can make one rather unpopular to drive like that on public roads with all those bo liao cam car folk around. And it's temporary anyway, they'll return after a bit of "normal" driving. So I've learned to live with it, even savour it. 🙄

Sadly doesn't last long, and need to do a 90+ km/h hard brake to clear. Wash car also doesn't last long before the squeal starts again. Just have to live with it as the cost of braking performance so good you can make a GTR rear end you

8 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

Nissan GTR rear ended McLaren 720S

The big size guy which i'm assuming to be driver of McLaren, looks like a father scolding his son (GTR Driver) HAHAHAHA!

Photo taken from facebook page (SGRV)

e061488a-4936-4023-8521-65b18779c4c5.jpg

The two are not in the same class. The price of a 720s is almost double of a GTR when both are new, letting alone the GTR looks old and mod.

• Shocked 1

15 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

The two are not in the same class. The price of a 720s is almost double of a GTR when both are new, letting alone the GTR looks old and mod.

I didn't mention anything about them being in the same class, or did I? 😅

11 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

I didn't mention anything about them being in the same class, or did I? 😅

I am the one who mentioned it😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1