Hotels that don’t give complimentary parking.

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

Since this is a car forum, can members here give a list of hotels that don’t give complimentary parking to hotel guests? I don’t usually do staycation in Singapore. My road trip travels to Malaysia has ALWAYS been given free parking.

Due to travel restriction during covid, I’ve staycation a couple of local hotels. Felt disgusted by the lack of complimentary parking even after paying $300/night for the room. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Since this is a car forum, can members here give a list of hotels that don’t give complimentary parking to hotel guests? I don’t usually do staycation in Singapore. My road trip travels to Malaysia has ALWAYS been given free parking.

Due to travel restriction during covid, I’ve staycation a couple of local hotels. Felt disgusted by the lack of complimentary parking even after paying $300/night for the room. 

You asked for a list then mentioned that you had staycations in a couple of local hotels which don't provide free parking.

But why did you neglect to mention the name of those hotels? How to start a list?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

- Andaz

- Fairmont

- Four Points by Sheraton

- Naumi

- Intercontinental

- Crowne Plaza

Edited by Zxcvb

Hotels here are overrated and overpriced.Anyway,and its a personal opinion, why would anyone stay in a hotel which is 10 mins from their home🤨

• Praise 1

Stay at home lor.

IMO doing staycation is pointless. I hope ppl do realised some activities here are specially catered for overseas tourists to make tourist money. The aim of  asking ppl to do staycation now cos of the pandemic is to help local tourism industry. If you dont wish to help then dont do. If you wish to help then dont comprain.

Parking is also a source of revenue. If hiam expensive, do the stay-at-home. Most stuff is already paid for. I believe your home also not cheap, season parking also not free. So, what is new?

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Optramagnum said:

For me, if I have to go for staycation, I would choose to stay in farm area or near to beach.

Why stay in hotel in the busy city? Not sian meh. 

Would have been nice if they included cruise to nowhere where the voucher can be used 

Probably going to spend on The top of MBS not sure what’s it’s called n the river safari that till now have nothing visited.. 

Edited by Sdf4786k

12 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

- Andaz

- Fairmont

- Four Points by Sheraton

- Naumi

- Intercontinental

- Crowne Plaza

Crowne plaza really dont provide free for staycation? 2-3yrs back when i make appt to view their ballroom only, they provide complimentary parking tickets.

I don't do staycations. But a fair number of my friends like it. Though now no buffet breakfast, definitely reduces the allure significantly.

Edited by Lala81

I love the staycation. It's quality time with my OC and the srv provided that platform and opportunity. 

Having said that, the paid breakfast I had at village Bugis was so bad I did not take a picture so as not to make mcfers fall off their chair. It's really beyond words and a waste of data to upload it. 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Dannnn said:

Crowne plaza really dont provide free for staycation? 2-3yrs back when i make appt to view their ballroom only, they provide complimentary parking tickets.

Really? They said the carpark is under changi airport, so no free parking. 

1 minute ago, Zxcvb said:

Really? They said the carpark is under changi airport, so no free parking. 

Yup, its true that carpark is under CAG. so its under their cost. I do get complimentary parking tickets for just viewing the hall.

↡ Advertisement