Lawrence Wong: New rule on 8 DISTINCT visitors a day, EOs will do random spot checks

kobayashiGT

57 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

I still think this new measures are ridiculous 

Why they didn't impose this in office environment? Not more than 8 staff in one office location and cannot visit more than 2 offices in each day?

Office environment low risk in getting covid? If not how come they never mandatory stop people from going back to office? Same like public transport? It is ok to be crowded since covid would not spread in public transport? Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

I won't as well. Don't think they have proper authority to enter. They will call 911. 

911? US emergency services come here take two weeks leh no flights. 😂

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Office environment low risk in getting covid? If not how come they never mandatory stop people from going back to office? Same like public transport? It is ok to be crowded since covid would not spread in public transport? Lol.

In office everyone wear mask

how many ppl wear mask when visiting houses and eat snacks, oranges, hotpot, louhei and mj? 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Lurpsexx said:

I guess it's the overbearing privacy intrusion, in the name of safety, that's irking myself and mazdaowner.. there must be a line drawn between the good of the whole vs the individual, for a dangerous precedent will be set for future govt to misuse.. And I'd certainly dun wan to live in fear of an anonymous knock on my door, even if I've done nothing wrong at all.. The anxiety is uncalled for.. just like the KGB coming in CNY..

The fear I have is seeing a letter from LTA, before even opening the letter, can hear balls drop on the floor. Today open mailbox saw one from LTA, nb, hands sweat, heart pounding, opened and read, said I ran red light, eyes blur, WHEN?? 

Last year Oct, minus 8 points because went for Safe Driving Course. NB, really can sweat blood. Anything else can not bother. 

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Since CB till now, I have never had the privilege of WFH. Essential services LL have to be in the office. So much for WFH. 

10 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Bobian, extreme time calls for extreme measures. We hang together or we are hanged separately. Like the Americans.

I am looking at what options the authority have. There aren't many but i agree asking neighbors to bao toh on one another is bad. 

Extra relatives can always repel from rooftop mah, liddat no one see. 😂

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Since CB till now, I have never had the privilege of WFH. Essential services LL have to be in the office. So much for WFH. 

Essential services of your job or industry? If essential services industry but if your job still can WFH, then must WFH and only can go back office only when needed.

7 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

I started work since mid April (after mom approval of my application). Started with few hours a day and moved toward full work day/week since may.

I remembered driving on aye mid April. No car within sight. Only the occasionally 10 wheeler zooming passed. My house to tuas only 15 minutes!

Happy? No. Looking at the emas signage everyone urging everyone to stay at home while i was still required to rush back to the office. Miserable and worry. Everyday package bread back to office as hawker too crowded. Using tissue to press life button/door handle. Kind of paranoid. Hahaha

• Haha! 3

8 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

In office everyone wear mask

how many ppl wear mask when visiting houses and eat snacks, oranges, hotpot, louhei and mj? 

So government can trust that company will impose the wear mask rule and not trusting the household!

Ok applauded. Go to tuas sites take a look!

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Reasonable or restrictive? Singaporeans react to new Covid-19 rules ahead of CNY
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singaporeans-react-to-new-years-new-rules-some-disappointed-while-others-welcome

They have interviewed a terrace house. They should interview a hdb 2/3 rooms dwellers. Put them side by side and see how the 8 pax applied.

Imo stupid rule.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

I started work since mid April (after mom approval of my application). Started with few hours a day and moved toward full work day/week since may.

I remembered driving on aye mid April. No car within sight. Only the occasionally 10 wheeler zooming passed. My house to tuas only 15 minutes!

Happy? No. Looking at the emas signage everyone urging everyone to stay at home while i was still required to rush back to the office. Miserable and worry. Everyday package bread back to office as hawker too crowded. Using tissue to press life button/door handle. Kind of paranoid. Hahaha

I kind of enjoyed the peaceful drive, tuas to CBD everyday, PLUS!! PLUS NO ERP! 😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, 13177 said:

Essential services of your job or industry? If essential services industry but if your job still can WFH, then must WFH and only can go back office only when needed.

Industry lah have to be in office to deal with issues, cannot WFH. 

56 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

I kind of enjoyed the peaceful drive, tuas to CBD everyday, PLUS!! PLUS NO ERP! 😂😂

I also enjoy the empty on the street, public transport and road during that CB period. Life become not so stressful.

Understand that now still no ERP right?

57 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Industry lah have to be in office to deal with issues, cannot WFH. 

Industry office, not CBD office? No wonder cannot WFH even though you might still consider office staff.

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I also enjoy the empty on the street, public transport and road during that CB period. Life become not so stressful.

Understand that now still no ERP right?

Yeah, that was like a ghost town here in CBD, totally BOH LANG! 

now only a little here and there, lost of F&B closed down also, business very bad, 

many companies still on WFH, one week in one week out kind of thing. And yes, still no ERP, no yo need speed 

like siao before the timing. :D:D:D

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Industry office, not CBD office? No wonder cannot WFH even though you might still consider office staff.

No lah, office in CBD, still have to be in the office, totally cannot WFH. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1