Lawrence Wong: New rule on 8 DISTINCT visitors a day, EOs will do random spot checks

kobayashiGT

Cny I play lion dance drum music on my subwoofer

let people think I really got many people here :grin:

when mata come, invite them come in celebrate cny :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Mata will give you big angpao for disturbing the peace if past 10pm. :D:D:D

• Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Mustank said:

So troublesome!

Just place 10 pair of shoes outside your walkway! 

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Mazdaowner said:

Yeah, that was like a ghost town here in CBD, totally BOH LANG! 

now only a little here and there, lost of F&B closed down also, business very bad, 

many companies still on WFH, one week in one week out kind of thing. And yes, still no ERP, no yo need speed 

like siao before the timing. :D:D:D

Even Change Alley was not completed until recently.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Even Change Alley was not completed until recently.

Didn't know that, I cooked and brought my own lunch, not much places open, saved a lot also. 

So quiet and peaceful on a weekday, pre CB was so crowded, it was really like a ghost town, no cars etc. 

Every where closed. Looked like out of a Holocaust movie. I really enjoyed it. 

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Mazdaowner said:

Didn't know that, I cooked and brought my own lunch, not much places open, saved a lot also. 

So quiet and peaceful on a weekday, pre CB was so crowded, it was really like a ghost town, no cars etc. 

Every where closed. Looked like out of a Holocaust movie. I really enjoyed it. 

I have been going to Raffles Place once a month post CB.

Can see the changes over the months.

There are still a lot of empty shop lot on Level 2 of Change Alley.

In OUB Plaza (I don't know what's current name), B1 food court has a lot of empty store post CB.

Only now, recover slightly.

6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

In OUB Plaza (I don't know what's current name), B1 food court has a lot of empty store post CB.

Yes, many hit badly due to no/lack of business. Places like MBFC, Marina One, Asia Square, etc.. are facing the same issue, offices still remain close and all WFH or rotate weekly. 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Change Alley was undergoing reno, but due to covid the reno works got delayed and some shops was empty even now reno already completed.

The OUB plaza building should called One Raffles Place if i am not wrong, there were a major revamp of stores at basement area. I guess could be due to the CB period, many stores have since closed down and new stores now come in to take over. I think this place there is always some change to the stores on and off de, even during the pre-covid.

Find CBD area now have become more crowded, even though still have not back fully the pre-covid la. But if compared few months back, it is consider quite crowded now in CBD.

16 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Yes, many hit badly due to no/lack of business. Places like MBFC, Marina One, Asia Square, etc.. are facing the same issue, offices still remain close and all WFH or rotate weekly. 

I haven't been to Asia Sq for a long time.

Used to work in Asia Sq.

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Change Alley was undergoing reno, but due to covid the reno works got delayed and some shops was empty even now reno already completed.

The OUB plaza building should called One Raffles Place if i am not wrong, there were a major revamp of stores at basement area. I guess could be due to the CB period, many stores have since closed down and new stores now come in to take over. I think this place there is always some change to the stores on and off de, even during the pre-covid.

Find CBD area now have become more crowded, even though still have not back fully the pre-covid la. But if compared few months back, it is consider quite crowded now in CBD.

Change Alley only level 1 almost full.  Level 2 is about 70% space waiting to be filled.

36 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I haven't been to Asia Sq for a long time.

Used to work in Asia Sq.

Quite as like most places. I went there because of meetings. Slowly picking up. 

• Praise 1

On 1/23/2021 at 1:03 PM, Ct3833 said:

Temperature taking eliminate one layer of exposure, limit the number of people will reduce exposure, self-discipline like wearing mask, wash hand, social distancing , following guideline is the best safety precaution. 

Already most offices are running at 60% capacity vs 40% alternate week presences.

without the threat of shutting down the biz if they flout the rule, it would seems that the measure are starting to unwind.

• Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Already most offices are running at 60% capacity vs 40% alternate week presences.

without the threat of shutting down the biz if they flout the rule, it would seems that the measure are starting to unwind.

The ruling must be enforce same like during the CB period, no one dare to flout the rule.

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

I went to Bugis Junction to pack dinner.

Full of ppl

I guess not easy to find a mall now not full of people de? 😅

• Haha! 1

Nothin against WP but this needs to be looked into

Circuit breaker vs phase 3 comparison

Perhaps pritam need to counsel his volunteers n mps abt the dangers of racial segregation n avoid tryin to stir up racial hatred 

In sg we learn to live with all races harmoniously, let's be honest we may have differences but we practice tolerance 

Dun need such pple in politics 

Wads GGWP btw ?? 

FB_IMG_1611588185943.jpg

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2