Lawrence Wong: New rule on 8 DISTINCT visitors a day, EOs will do random spot checks

kobayashiGT

6 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

Nothin against WP but this needs to be looked into

Circuit breaker vs phase 3 comparison

Perhaps pritam need to counsel his volunteers n mps abt the dangers of racial segregation n avoid tryin to stir up racial hatred 

In sg we learn to live with all races harmoniously, let's be honest we may have differences but we practice tolerance 

Dun need such pple in politics 

Wads GGWP btw ?? 

FB_IMG_1611588185943.jpg

I am a Chinese. I value cny as much as you.

I don't see myself any special from malaysian chinese / china chinese stuck in Singapore. Some have not being home for year. What make the government come up with such a 8 per day rule presumably for singaporean. Our case number low enough to warrant such policy? 

Few posts back I did stated. Lock down that few days during cny. Shops/mall aren't open. School closed as well. Economic to a stand still anyway. Stems the local case to zero. 

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

8 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

Nothin against WP but this needs to be looked into

Circuit breaker vs phase 3 comparison

Perhaps pritam need to counsel his volunteers n mps abt the dangers of racial segregation n avoid tryin to stir up racial hatred 

In sg we learn to live with all races harmoniously, let's be honest we may have differences but we practice tolerance 

Dun need such pple in politics 

Wads GGWP btw ?? 

FB_IMG_1611588185943.jpg

Put this clown to do Poh Toh squad duty lah 

• Haha! 1

On 1/23/2021 at 9:13 AM, Karoon said:

"However he reiterated that it would not be easy, and called on everyone to cooperate and do their part."

Coming soon.... A bao toh hotline

ah gong got bao toh app already

Edited by Robin
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Kopites said:

I am a Chinese. I value cny as much as you.

I don't see myself any special from malaysian chinese / china chinese stuck in Singapore. Some have not being home for year. What make the government come up with such a 8 per day rule presumably for singaporean. Our case number low enough to warrant such policy? 

Few posts back I did stated. Lock down that few days during cny. Shops/mall aren't open. School closed as well. Economic to a stand still anyway. Stems the local case to zero. 

Nothin to do with cny or chinese or not

It's a matter of whether measures taken ma liddat

Jus like the pple who call for closure of borders everyday

Everyday got pple make noise that sg open leg policy imported cases so high everyday so many from India etc

Nothin to do with race ma

If u say nw we cb now and still allow 8 pax visiting for cny then fair enough I agree got Chinese privilege but now nt cb ma

If u think the measures nt enough call out on the measure ba

Point is dun anyhow use the race card to score  political points

Damn dangerous 

Same as the raeesah use what yellow black brown skin

Hello this one sg ah not usa

We dun go around callin one another by their skin colour

Ever since her post went viral during the elections I've been noticin more pple in sg using the term brown

On 1/25/2021 at 11:11 AM, Mazdaowner said:

I kind of enjoyed the peaceful drive, tuas to CBD everyday, PLUS!! PLUS NO ERP! 😂😂

I love the lockdown whatever you call it.. so peaceful driving with no jam

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Not only you, I really LOVED it. 

Me too.

My home is 5km away from Kallang Wave Mall. 

I drove from home to either Tuas or Changi Airport before heading towards Kallang Wave Mall for Grocery.

39 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Me too.

My home is 5km away from Kallang Wave Mall. 

I drove from home to either Tuas or Changi Airport before heading towards Kallang Wave Mall for Grocery.

During that period, driving was so peaceful. AYE, MCE all boh chia! Got one or two lah, but still far cry from normal day. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Mazdaowner said:

During that period, driving was so peaceful. AYE, MCE all boh chia! Got one or two lah, but still far cry from normal day. 

Agreed with the quiet expressway. But don't you feel abit of emptiness alone driving on the expressway.

I do.

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Agreed with the quiet expressway. But don't you feel abit of emptiness alone driving on the expressway.

I do.

Initially, yes, after 1-2 days I really enjoyed the peace and quiet. Smooth drive also from Tuas to CBD. Think if speed also Buay tio, cameras not fully manned and no LTA/TP. 😂

5 hours ago, Raubern said:

LHL is worried CNY  will cause a spike in community cases and we may  have a CB 2.0 if community cases increases. He urged Singaporeans to remain vigilant and abide by the new rules. 

All of you better listen to our crown prince! 

Spoiler

mL9VXxJ.jpg

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/zvideos/news/story20210127-1119661

Yeah, all work from home again!

7 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

better to just say CNY is cancelled.

7 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

And you will have those every 4 years come out to say, 60% one elected them into power. 

• Haha! 1

On 1/27/2021 at 11:24 PM, Kb27 said:

They are the one who want to go into phase 3 and allowed up to 8 persons gathering, and now they worry CNY might cause a spike in community cases and ask people to abide to new rules? 😅

↡ Advertisement