Some Singaporeans willing to pay more than $12,000 for a dog

kobayashiGT

32 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Single guy run/walk with a nice looking dog will attract lots of xmm? Maybe @kobayashiGT and @SiLangKia need to get a nice looking dog? :D

Those two already told me they look like dogs, see xmm tongue all stick out, still need dogs meh? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

I hv always been a cat person.  
Dogs dont do it for me.....muayhahaha

From your postings, I would have thought you would be more of a dog person, if you have a pet.

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Pay 12k to shou zhui...

Pick up dog poop (best is when the toilet paper tears -_-) - sai gang
clean up dog vomit in car - sai gang
Whole house full of dog fur until vacuum brush gets tangled - sai gang
everyday spend 10-15mins brushing the fur to reduce the above - sai gang

Maybe if u are a single guy running/walking with a nice looking dog, then lots of xmm will say "so cute" when u walk past them [laugh] But since I'm almost an uncle, no interest [:p]

on the vomiting side, need to monitor a bit.

My experience with 2 of my older cats with chronic issues (CRF & diabetes in one and liver issues in another) is that their vomiting (non hairball type) if it happens frequently, is a precursor to something flaring up in their system.

I tend to over react now ever since 5 of them left us and we are just left with 1 chubby girl.

33 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

on the vomiting side, need to monitor a bit.

My experience with 2 of my older cats with chronic issues (CRF & diabetes in one and liver issues in another) is that their vomiting (non hairball type) if it happens frequently, is a precursor to something flaring up in their system.

I tend to over react now ever since 5 of them left us and we are just left with 1 chubby girl.

My dog gets motion sick. That's all. Increased salivating when in car + sometimes throw up. My wife will have to jaga her when we are going out.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

How so?

Dogs are pack animals and there is always the Top Dog. The rest of the pack has to fall in line.

Just that your posts seem to tell me that it is "follow me". Maybe I decipher wrongly. It might have been "this is my way. don't like? F off." 😁

Lions which live in a pride has to follow the lead male but most other cats (eg leopards, cheetahs, tigers) are solitary by nature.

17 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahaha. I walk my dog daily one leh. Also no girl approach me

You must have a nice looking dog le? 😂

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Dogs are pack animals and there is always the Top Dog. The rest of the pack has to fall in line.

Just that your posts seem to tell me that it is "follow me". Maybe I decipher wrongly. It might have been "this is my way. don't like? F off." 😁

Lions which live in a pride has to follow the lead male but most other cats (eg leopards, cheetahs, tigers) are solitary by nature.

Yes this is my way, dont like? Its ok lets be friends anyway

20 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

My dog gets motion sick. That's all. Increased salivating when in car + sometimes throw up. My wife will have to jaga her when we are going out.

Thought motion sick depends on the movement of the car? If the driver drives jerkiness and always like to jam brake, confirm would be motion sick. If drive smooth smooth, how come still have motion sick le?

If it brings happiness and joy into their lives, I don't see why not.

I'm a cat lover will stick to stray cats like some here. 😂

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Thought motion sick depends on the movement of the car? If the driver drives jerkiness and always like to jam brake, confirm would be motion sick. If drive smooth smooth, how come still have motion sick le?

Chioh dog. So weak constitution. 

It's not uncommon lah for dogs. 

55 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You must have a nice looking dog le? 😂

On the contrary...I tink...no girl would be able to strike a chat up with "ohh...your dog is so cute..." 😁

R68c0aa6799c34a206a55cbcb61341e8b.jpg

Ugly-Dogs.jpg

• Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

On the contrary...I tink...no girl would be able to strike a chat up with "ohh...your dog is so cute..." 😁

Actually I would say that 90% of people see the dog face.  Especially those who are naturally fearful of dogs. Chioh or good breed dogs, fear factor reduce +++.
Even most dog owners. 

There's only the true few % of people (usually dog owners) who don't mind any dog (as long as it's not harbouring any fleas/ticks which may spread to my own dog). 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Actually I would say that 90% of people see the dog face.  Especially those who are naturally fearful of dogs. Chioh or good breed dogs, fear factor reduce +++.
Even most dog owners. 

There's only the true few % of people (usually dog owners) who don't mind any dog (as long as it's not harbouring any fleas/ticks which may spread to my own dog). 

For me, any friendly dog also can, regardless of breed. I will surely pat it and ruffle their cheeks a little. But a lot depends on the owners too. Some of them are unfriendly even though their dogs are.

The best places to meet dogs are in the vet's office. 😀 Some dogs don't mind going to the vet at all. Tails always wagging.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Atachi said:

If it brings happiness and joy into their lives, I don't see why not.

I'm a cat lover will stick to stray cats like some here. 😂

I am surprised at the number of cat lovers and cat owners in this forum. We are typically the minority.

↡ Advertisement