SHENG Siong Bonuses for 2020

Wt_know

9 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

This is a owner's company, he can decide. Go AGM, motion denied. Lol

Dying bleed of bosses. Now it is american capitalism. No sharing, the fat cats on top takes everything. 

To spread the bonus pool to all rank and file really says something about him, especially knowing how frugal he is. 

Its a listed company but not sure how many % public owned. Usually have to provide very strong case why more bonus for staff unless majority owner can overrule. I've done this before, tried to get more bonus for staff, in the end shareholder asked for detailed finance report beyond audited fs. More interrogation.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

This is a owner's company, he can decide. Go AGM, motion denied. Lol

Dying bleed of bosses. Now it is american capitalism. No sharing, the fat cats on top takes everything. 

To spread the bonus pool to all rank and file really says something about him, especially knowing how frugal he is. 

Yeahhhh... Before being "rightsized" and retrenched from my old job at the American O&G Co., every week company will send out "newsletter" to brainwash us on how important it is to keep paying shareholders proper and keep them happy while cutting down....... acclimatizing us to the ultimate chop!

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Many JHK and JHB work inside SS.

You can never see those hard labour workers so enthusiastic working anywhere else in SG whenever the lorry comes for unloading.

Yes. Those at the seafood and butcher sre mainly Malaysian. Can see they are always happy when working. Even now they can't return home. I believe the boss might also give them good allowance for their lodgings here.

4 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Its a listed company but not sure how many % public owned. Usually have to provide very strong case why more bonus for staff unless majority owner can overrule. I've done this before, tried to get more bonus for staff, in the end shareholder asked for detailed finance report beyond audited fs. More interrogation.

According to Google, the family owns 57%.

The stakeholder is him and his family. 😂That is why i say it is an owner's company.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 6

They deserved it.

Worked hard during CB while we hiding at home.

Good boss. I sakport them too.

How to apply for job there? 🤣

NTUC is damn jialat.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
37 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Now you can know the Profit NTUC Make,despite Sheng Siong have Saturday Night Show giving out 60X,80X,100X & 1,000X Cash Rewards to lucky Winners[NTUC have almost nothing],they still can afford to pay Employees Fat Bouns..

yeah ... the number of NTUC outlets in sinkieland is ... [jawdrop]

if SS can make so much profit with their limited outlets

imagine aunty lucy takings  where siao lang cheong to buy 100 packets of maggie mee, 10 packets of RICE and 10 rolls of toilet papers ... muahahahaa

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

imagine aunty lucy takings  where siao lang cheong to buy 100 packets of maggie mee, 10 packets of RICE and 10 rolls of toilet papers ... muahahahaa

NTUC under pressure to pay more bonus too? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

45 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Yeahhhh... Before being "rightsized" and retrenched from my old job at the American O&G Co., every week company will send out "newsletter" to brainwash us on how important it is to keep paying shareholders proper and keep them happy while cutting down....... acclimatizing us to the ultimate chop!

Yes, all the bloody bulls**t week after week and who is who, how much sacrifice they know we have done to help the company grow blah blah blah blah. Long chong gu sai kow sai simi sai and their own sai. I f care what, end of the month just “SHOW ME THE MONEY!” Who cares! 

28 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

They deserved it.

Worked hard during CB while we hiding at home.

Good boss. I sakport them too.

How to apply for job there? 🤣

NTUC is damn jialat.

NTUC is slowly but surely cutting off the cashiers with their self checkout points which were installed a few years back. 

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

Don't disturb them lah, do you know they have many mouths to feed?[gossip]

https://www.fairprice.com.sg/wps/portal/fp/principalofficers

Call me mountain tortoise but first time I am seeing so many CEOs within one company...

• Group Chief Executive Officer, FairPrice Group
  • Chief Executive Officer (Retail Business), FairPrice Group
  • Chief Executive Officer (Digital Business) and Chief Digital & Technology Officer, FairPrice Group
  • Chief Executive Officer (Own Brands and Food Solutions Business) and Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer, FairPrice Group
  • Chief Executive Officer (Food Services Business), FairPrice Group
  • Chief Executive Officer (Supply Chain Business), FairPrice Group

And I have not even touch on its "parent" yet, which have another long list of officers and directors, including many Ministers & MPs.[dead]

50 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

NTUC is slowly but surely cutting off the cashiers with their self checkout points which were installed a few years back. 

Not only cashier, but other logistics staff as well.

Last year I help out in the delivery of items to one of their outlet, and basically I have to move the items into the store (storage area & shop space) myself, with the logistics staff (only 2 - 3 personnel in one of largest outlet) basically guarding the delivery entrance verifying DOs and entering details into the system.

Compared to SS, their store staff basically bao gao liao (deliveryman just unload the items at the delivery entrance and SS staff will do the rest).

• Praise 12
  • Haha! 1

I have said this last year and i will say this again...in a desperate bid to earn more moolah, empty lucy forced all the old aunties to go back on the first day of lunar new year..as i recalled, in previous decade, ntuc only opened on the 2nd day..

Many old ah mahs were deprived of the opportunity to be visited by their grandchildren in the morning to wish them well for the new year.

Of course as a result of thr generous open leg policy in recent times, the pinoys and cecas will argue they need to do their shopping as well, so to be fair, ntuc could argue their case. But it does demonstrate the sea change in society make up due to the pappies immigration policies. Im guessing sheng siong will only open on the 2nd day?

NTUC staff are mainly Malaysians.  They are actually very nice people and easy to get along with. 

As for their year end bonus,  if anyone ever kena one single complaint .... It is bye bye bonus. 

Sad but true. 

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Kyrios said:

I have said this last year and i will say this again...in a desperate bid to earn more moolah, empty lucy forced all the old aunties to go back on the first day of lunar new year..as i recalled, in previous decade, ntuc only opened on the 2nd day..

Many old ah mahs were deprived of the opportunity to be visited by their grandchildren in the morning to wish them well for the new year.

Of course as a result of thr generous open leg policy in recent times, the pinoys and cecas will argue they need to do their shopping as well, so to be fair, ntuc could argue their case. But it does demonstrate the sea change in society make up due to the pappies immigration policies. Im guessing sheng siong will only open on the 2nd day?

Old folks only got themselves to blame by not probably using their vote.

See if pap lost more than % would aunty lucy (insurance/groceries/funeral..) still can consume papaya....

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

NTUC staff are mainly Malaysians.  They are actually very nice people and easy to get along with. 

As for their year end bonus,  if anyone ever kena one single complaint .... It is bye bye bonus. 

Sad but true. 

Ntuc staffing depend on localities. Some housing estates can still see local old folks while big mall generally mend by younger foreigner. Less of malaysian I reckon.

↡ Advertisement