Stupid Worthless Trip @ Jurong Bird Park

carloverguy2017

I really like the ".... we missed seeing that" part. 🤭

Iirc, read that the Bird Park will be moving to a new premise later in the year but then again, I could have "missed reading the details too". 

Stay safe all. 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Uncle Boon Seng should just visit the neighborhood pet shop and look at the birds.  Why waste time and money? 

Serangoon north ave 1. There are many bird shop around that stretch of hdb buildings.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

The existing bird park is poorly maintained,  I guess due to their plan to move soon. When these agencies come up with offers, always need to read fine prints. So whenever got fine prints, no need to consider liao. 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Iirc, read that the Bird Park will be moving to a new premise later in the year but then again, I could have "missed reading the details too". 

Stay safe all. 

Cheers 

Yeah, that was the bit I read certainly, which put me off......but I'm not senior....yet.

Park staff should have explained at the ticket counter, unless they were nervous of calling their guest, old.

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Stay safe all. 

Cheers 

NB! Ownself missed out become the Bird Park's problem., really NBCB. His father MISSED out and there he CAME OUT. real KNN. 

• Haha! 6

I am a supporter of bird park 

The lory loft is the best place that you can feed the birds. The birds will land on your head, arms, shoulder 

I got many outstanding pictures of my kids feeding the birds there. The pic keeper rate is 80% and above. Outstanding pic rate is 15% 

super productive place to take pictures of kids

but you got to be there 8am sharp in the morning when no one has fed the birds. Then they will be hungry 

once other people feed the birds, the birds will not be so hungry, so less birds will come 

so the early visitor gets the birds :grin:

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Aiyoh, give give give, now must take take take mah......wait till the ERP comes back with a vengeance then you know.

Die cock standing...with a vengeance.

Die Hard Header.jpg

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

I am a supporter of bird park 

The lory loft is the best place that you can feed the birds. The birds will land on your head, arms, shoulder 

I got many outstanding pictures of my kids feeding the birds there. The pic keeper rate is 80% and above. Outstanding pic rate is 15% 

super productive place to take pictures of kids

but you got to be there 8am sharp in the morning when no one has fed the birds. Then they will be hungry 

once other people feed the birds, the birds will not be so hungry, so less birds will come 

so the early visitor gets the birds :grin:

I agree. The park is great during pre-covid days. My kids enjoyed the trip there.

I also saw the $2.50 "warning" in the news and avoided going.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1