Things to take note when you go for your Covid Vaccination

therock

Ok, time to dispel some myths

Eating / not eating before a vaccination doesn't matter. But since you have to sit there for 30min, bring a drink or a book.

Chronic diseases in themselves are not contra indications to getting a jab. But if you are actively ill, or immunocompromised, don't.

Cancer patients can have the jab unless you are actively receiving chemotherapy but check with your doctor. 

But BMW, Merc or other idiot drivers shouldn't go for the jab... you'll just be wasting something that should go towards saving lives... and the jab won't make you drive better 😉 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

If not sore also I will keng MC.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Make the most of it lah.

Jamesc MC king.

:grin:

• Haha! 1

On 3/2/2021 at 11:29 AM, Daryllim69 said:

Just to share my experience.

Not sure if the spike in absenteeism is due to the side effects or people using it as a convenient excuse to stay away from work though.  

If not sore also I will keng MC.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Make the most of it lah.

Jamesc MC king.

:grin:

Supersonic

Just had my pfizer D1 at yishun polyclinic 3 hrs ago. I'm still alive. :D

No side effect as yet.

It is well organized at the car park basement which is closed to cars. I was half hour early, waited about 10 min or so to get the jab, then sit down for observation another 30 min. At the end, they provide a printed copy of the vaccine record.

• Praise 4

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

Just had my pfizer D1 at yishun polyclinic 3 hrs ago. I'm still alive. :D

No side effect as yet.

It is well organized at the car park basement which is closed to cars. I was half hour early, waited about 10 min or so to get the jab, then sit down for observation another 30 min. At the end, they provide a printed copy of the vaccine record.

Confirmed still alive even if the person has side effect. The only thing the person might need to 'suffer' for many days from the side effect lo?! Lol.

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Confirmed still alive even if the person has side effect. The only thing the person might need to 'suffer' for many days from the side effect lo?! Lol.

A normal healthy person don't think will have any problem lah.

9 minutes ago, Opel17 said:

Just taken my 1st dose. Like to highlight some points in the booklet provided. 

20210311_085621.jpg

Actually, I was fasting when I took both dose of vaccination. Also for the first dose, I actually went to play football later in the day.:D Still alive and replying to this post.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/denmark-suspends-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-after-blood-clot-reports

COPENHAGEN (REUTERS) - Denmark has put using AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine shots on hold for two weeks after reports of cases of blood clots forming, including one death in Denmark, Danish authorities said on Thursday (March 11).

They did not say how many reports of blood clots there had been, but Austria has stopped using a batch of AstraZeneca shots while investigating a death from coagulation disorders and an illness from a pulmonary embolism.

“Both we and the Danish Medicines Agency have to respond to reports of possible serious side-effects, both from Denmark and other European countries,” the director of the Danish Health Authority, Soren Brostrom, said in a statement.

“It is currently not possible to conclude whether there is a link. We are acting early, it needs to be thoroughly investigated,” Health Minister Magnus Heunicke said on Twitter.

The vaccine would be suspended for 14 days. The health agency did not give details of the Danish blood clot victim.