Honda shuttle 2021 Petrol or Hybrid

Cammys_MR

Neutral Newbie

May i know the PI of the shuttle petrol model? Any key goodies, or thing to look out for.. waiting for the coe to drop a bit.

Any experts can enlighten on the different FL, types of shuttle since 2017? Both for petrol and hybrid version? 

I'm looking to get a resale but

1. Considering petrol (dep around 9k plus) or hybrid.(dep around 10k plus)

2. If either version, which year got fl? 

Thanks! 

32 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

Honda Grace can get 30km/I? wah....why you never keeping on driving? 

when going down from sheares bridge lor.

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Tlks said:

Any experts can enlighten on the different FL, types of shuttle since 2017? Both for petrol and hybrid version? 

I'm looking to get a resale but

1. Considering petrol (dep around 9k plus) or hybrid.(dep around 10k plus)

2. If either version, which year got fl? 

Thanks! 

A new petrol Honda Shuttle with 10-year COE makes much more financial sense.

50 minutes ago, Tlks said:

@awhtc you mean buy new? Why is that so? Can elaborate?

A new petrol version is about $100k, or $10k depreciation per year.  This is better than getting a 2nd hand at $9k+ depreciation per year since a new car will have lower maintenance and you don't need to worry about its accident or servicing history.

@awhtc hmm. True that. But what about petrol Vs hybrid version? I heard a lot of owners said hybrid is much better, as in more torque, quieter. But if hybrid new, the cat B Coe is crazy.  And if get a resale hybrid, your ARF is almost zero

36 minutes ago, Tlks said:

@awhtc hmm. True that. But what about petrol Vs hybrid version? I heard a lot of owners said hybrid is much better, as in more torque, quieter. But if hybrid new, the cat B Coe is crazy.  And if get a resale hybrid, your ARF is almost zero

You can do a quick sum based on fuel efficiency, annual mileage and petrol price.  Due to the huge difference between Cat A and B prices, the petrol variant is the clear winner.  Moreover, if you want to keep it beyond 10 years, you don't need to change the battery and associated EV parts.  You can also be sure that Cat B PQP will be much higher then.

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Tlks said:

@awhtc I don't think I will retain for 10years if I got this car, no offense to anyone. Are you driving shuttle now?

Assuming everything is on par e.g. COE price, > 5 years old hybrid may have a lower selling price than a petrol variant if you intend to sell off as potential buyers are worried about the battery and extra parts maintenance.  I'm driving a hybrid Shuttle now but the price difference then was quite small (a few k only).

8 hours ago, mikk123 said:

Haha 30km/l sounds impressive, but actually there are a number of other hybrid cars that can get around 25-30km/l, and part of it is down to driving style

Took the opportunity when COE was low a couple of years ago to upgrade 😉 Also petrol prices were not this crazy back then

8 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

when going down from sheares bridge lor.

Haha not true leh.. 30km/l is average over a full tank of petrol, about 1000km

15 hours ago, mikk123 said:

I read the 20km/l on petrol also very amused. Must be he push car alot... Or flints tones style..

On 2/11/2022 at 4:35 PM, Watwheels said:

I will see a dent or dents on the tailgate and/or rear bumper on this model of car on the road. 8 or 9 out of 10 have some kinda dent on the rear. Why ah?

I also notice this... is never get Honda sensing izit? 😆

On 2/11/2022 at 2:22 PM, Tlks said:

dont care about PARF, look at annual depreciation, the lower the annual depreciation the better it will be. 

↡ Advertisement