Car care cleaning machines at hdb carpark

StreetFight3r

8 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Better not to have this machine. Attracts non residents and is often full during the operational hours of 7am to 9pm. You will never have the opportunity to use it.

why is it like working hours kind of operational hours 😂 . So is there no way to just get water out of a tap at these MSCP ..would prefer not to have such a system as I usually wash late night or crack of dawn!

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, shrjun said:

why is it like working hours kind of operational hours 😂 . So is there no way to just get water out of a tap at these MSCP ..would prefer not to have such a system as I usually wash late night or crack of dawn!

The jet machine noisy mah

Fake one la the Operational hours. I tried using jet spray after the stated operational hours and it still works. As long as collect money from us, they dare to off it after operational hours ???? 😁

Tried using their service last weekend. First one i went, the machine did not want to accept any coin i put in. Went to another cp nearby, met a couple that told me the water shut off mid-wash, and that staff were coming down to the location with pails of water. This kind of reliability, how to earn my $$?? 

• Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Dinofied said:

Fake one la the Operational hours. I tried using jet spray after the stated operational hours and it still works. As long as collect money from us, they dare to off it after operational hours ???? 😁

on a related note  , the new coin operated machine has ' takes only new coins ' printed on it.But it still works with old 20c coints.Tricky!

• Shocked 1

i just tried. put the new 20c coin, and it keeps ejecting it. finally drop a $1 old coin and it started.

oh heck, 3 min non-stop count down, even if you don't press the trigger for water.

So, you better get ready 100%, the hose don't kink, your windows are already closed, before you drop that coin in.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

i just tried. put the new 20c coin, and it keeps ejecting it. finally drop a $1 old coin and it started.

oh heck, 3 min non-stop count down, even if you don't press the trigger for water.

So, you better get ready 100%, the hose don't kink, your windows are already closed, before you drop that coin in.

Wow! You paid 5x more...I'd rather bring the water home to boil...😁

• Haha! 1