OFFICIAL: Tesla Singapore Discussion

dudez7

On 4/6/2024 at 11:39 PM, Hamburger said:

@Thaiyotakamli @Tianmo 

Frankly after 3 SUV, I am inclined towards 3.

The 3 looks nicer but too low and small for me. 

go for a test drive for both to see which u feel better 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Prefer the Model 3 over Y. 
jus wondering whether it is possible to loan 70% instead of the 60%. 
any workaround? 😆

I will be trading my car to offset the down payment. 

2nd Gear

@Thaiyotakamli 

On 4/6/2024 at 11:49 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

I so far charge just before 40%?

but based in average battery consumption, full charge can goes ard 350-380km

paper spec ard 430

Question: do you find the performance acceptable(6.8sec) for the standard range Model Y since you just got the car. I am abit worry on this. 

I am used to 5-6sec performance. 

Test drive the long range Model Y version, find the power is adequate. Handling is better than expected for this higher seating car HOWEVER the road tax +insurance will further offset $3.5k(2.5k +1k) a year more, if this is the case, going for the performance package will be more worth it since the road tax and insurance will be about the same.

Option -2 is to take the model 3 standard, with color option, estimated at 200k . This is the most affordable target that I missed to execute a few years back. 

Torn on the choice.  

In practical sense, the model 3 suits me more, 95% driving alone(home/work place) at Singapore, 3-4 trips(with wife ) to Malaysia a year. Rarely with passengers .

The only periods that I need much more stability are driving at NSHY , indeed rwd is more agile at sweeping corner comparing to AWD.

Ever since downgraded my ride, I have learned to drive slow 

On 4/14/2024 at 10:41 PM, Hmanxx said:

@Thaiyotakamli 

Question: do you find the performance acceptable(6.8sec) for the standard range Model Y since you just got the car. I am abit worry on this. 

I am used to 5-6sec performance. 

Test drive the long range Model Y version, find the power is adequate. Handling is better than expected for this higher seating car HOWEVER the road tax +insurance will further offset $3.5k(2.5k +1k) a year more, if this is the case, going for the performance package will be more worth it since the road tax and insurance will be about the same.

Option -2 is to take the model 3 standard, with color option, estimated at 200k . This is the most affordable target that I missed to execute a few years back. 

Torn on the choice.  

In practical sense, the model 3 suits me more, 95% driving alone(home/work place) at Singapore, 3-4 trips(with wife ) to Malaysia a year. Rarely with passengers .

The only periods that I need much more stability are driving at NSHY , indeed rwd is more agile at sweeping corner comparing to AWD.

Ever since downgraded my ride, I have learned to drive slow 

I would say acceptable

from 70 to 110 u get instant torque 

if u are used to 5-6s car acceleration then do consider model 3 esp u don’t need much space as well

if performance u can consider getting used 

On 4/23/2024 at 5:02 PM, Oprahsbs said:

Hi guys any recommendations for car insurance? Ntuc reject my application. 

car tesla 3 perfomance 2022

Get an insurance agent to source for you. Unless you have a black record, getting insured is not an issue.

On 4/23/2024 at 5:53 PM, Hamburger said:

Get an insurance agent to source for you. Unless you have a black record, getting insured is not an issue.

Manage to get from other insurer, thank you.

another things, how do i transfer the ownership of my tesla if the previous owner uncontactable? W/o ownership i cant charge using tesla supercharger right? Any suggestions?

thank you in advance