5 dead in Tanjong Pagar speeding accident

Karoon

Sorry, but the wreck of the M4 should be left on a plinth outside BBDC, SSDC or CDC to remind new drivers of the responsibilities, consequences and privileges of having a driving license.

Everyone who wishes to attain or regain a license should spend a minute looking at that wreck that took 5 young lives with it. 

Shock tactics I know, but we are already doing that with our cigarette packets. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 19

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I guess when such thing happen suddenly at that time, the person and even people around them might be traumatized to remember what should be the right thing to do.

I think at that moment she lost the will to live knowing her boyfriend is dead 😢

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Stooky said:

I think at that moment she lost the will to live knowing her boyfriend is dead 😢

Stooky your video still there. Do you want to delete it?

• Praise 1

this video worst than all the comments out there. I hope all can stop with the negative comments already, this video is very obvious, no need to comment, we all can see for ourselves. I dont wish this even to my worst enemies....what is said has been said, it should now be looking forwards on how to prevent future incidents.

However I dont think this video should be taken down, if it scares anyone to stop doing silly things, its worth it. Knowing our Gov, they will play this over and over again. I pray the victim's love ones will understand that their son's and daughter unfortunate incident captured and played on video will teach a whole generation the consequences of ones foolish actions. 

• Praise 3

18 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Sorry, but the wreck of the M4 should be left on a plinth outside BBDC, SSDC or CDC to remind new drivers of the responsibilities, consequences and privileges of having a driving license.

Everyone who wishes to attain or regain a license should spend a minute looking at that wreck that took 5 young lives with it. 

Shock tactics I know, but we are already doing that with our cigarette packets. 

Very cruel toward the family imo.

I feel for the families..

2 minutes ago, Ungtiong said:

this video worst than all the comments out there. I hope all can stop with the negative comments already, this video is very obvious, no need to comment, we all can see for ourselves. I dont wish this even to my worst enemies....what is said has been said, it should now be looking forwards on how to prevent future incidents.

However I dont think this video should be taken down, if it scares anyone to stop doing silly things, its worth it. Knowing our Gov, they will play this over and over again. I pray the victim's love ones will understand that their son's and daughter unfortunate incident captured and played on video will teach a whole generation the consequences of ones foolish actions. 

I guess that’s one reason why Straits times showed it. For public education. 

21 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Stooky your video still there. Do you want to delete it?

Cannot edit the post anymore. Perhaps mod can assist to delete it

12 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

I guess that’s one reason why Straits times showed it. For public education. 

St version didn't have the burning gal portion. Only narrative or did I miss it?🤔

On 2/15/2021 at 9:02 PM, Albeniz said:

I think this guy is also some bank economist who appeared in TV many times. I find him familiar.  CIMB?

He likes the screen time. Normal sgrean when interviewed by reporter, will try to cut short their interview.

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Kopites said:

St version didn't have the burning gal portion. Only narrative or did I miss it?🤔

The ST version no girl. Which is ok, I’m my opinion. 

• Praise 4

1 minute ago, Mkl22 said:

The ST version no girl. Which is ok, I’m my opinion. 

If not ok, ST would not show it also.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2