5 dead in Tanjong Pagar speeding accident

Karoon

10 hours ago, Blueray said:

insurance chaps gonna have a field day with this new footage.

esp if there are alcohol content in blood.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

That girl is really brave. She deserves a tiger. 

I don’t know if it’s brave or foolish, it’s only 一线之差. With that kind of fire, running into it accomplish nothing.

And with 80% of her body burnt, she will be disfigured and the aftercare (apply cream, wear compression suit, skin grafting, etc) is tremendous. Oh and I haven’t mention about the few hundred thousand dollars hospital bill.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

26 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I don’t know if it’s brave or foolish. With that kind of fire, running into it accomplish nothing.

And with 80% of her body burnt, she will be disfigured and the aftercare is tremendous. Oh and I haven’t mention about the hospital bill.

At that point of time, there is only 1 thing in her mind. From the new video, you can see that the fire was burning on her for quite some time without anyone noticing it. It is sad but we are not in the situation and position to comment. 

Some shit happen to me before. I was not even aware that I am injure or feel pain until hours after the incident. 

Edited by khee76
  • Praise 6
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, khee76 said:

At that point of time, there is only 1 thing in her mind. From the new video, you can see that the fire was burning on her for quite something without anyone noticing it. It is sad but we are not in the situation and position to comment. 

Some shit happen to me before. I was not even aware that I am injure or feel pain until hours after the incident. 

Her dumb friend in black who came in the white car noticed it but he was running around like a headless chicken.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Contipro said:

not only heroes, also heroine.. 
please pardon me for my cruelty, my opinion any of their friends and family members should have just keep low profile on this matters. No need to brag how good they were anymore in such situation.. Should actually acknowledge the mistake and advise others not to follow the same paths.. 

Well if they got interview by the newspapers and were being asked how the person is when he is alive what do you expect the person to say?

Some may reject the interview got too distraught, some may accept. They just answered what's being asked. 

Even some of us would like to know the identity of them and their background.

I'm not saying what they say is truth or not and whether saying this paint them as heroes and heroine, but at the same time why should I doubt them at this time and think that they are bragging? All these are not important at all. 

I agree that everyone can say what they like and are entitled to their own opinion, but just hoping we can a a bit kinder. 

When people say they deserve it, I don't disagree though I won't want to say it out loud as I think the less such comments online the better it is, but these type of comments I can accept and feel it's normal and not that nasty. But when I saw comments joking describing and speculating how they died and how cremation may have discount, these are totally uncalled for. Or people doubting their background and character and attacking their friends and families for saying good things about the deceased. 

Personally I think the girl is really brave and love her BF a lot by running straight into the fire. Previously some speculate that maybe when she tried to save them there was no fire and the halfway through then explode, this proved that she was well aware of the fire and run straight in without thinking. Whether if she's equally responsible for the accident is a different matter.

• Praise 8

after watching the video, i really feel sad and utmost respect for the girl

running into the flames, skin and hair burnt immediately

imagine the intense heat when pulling the car handles trying to open the door

it took unimaginable courage to do it 

• Praise 5
  • Sad 2

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Nobody mentioned Comfort taxi driver coming in from the opposite direction was truly lucky?

Had he drove by just a min earlier he would have been the one to kanna a flying BMW projectile head on. I'm quite sure the results would have been disastrous for him. 

All those who played or condoned the stupid game already won the ultimate stupid prize, still living or dead. Enough said. Thanks that none of the truly innocent got involved. 

Yah, a minute earlier and it would have been another Ma Chi.

The tone of reporting would likely be very different then.

• Praise 2

13 hours ago, yishunite said:

U r correct. But at the same time cruel online comments can happen over any reason. Sometimes the reason is frivolous. Other times is serious. Comments that they brought it upon themselves (yes even passengers) are not untrue, merely insensitive. When is the right time to point out that real friends dont let friends do crazy illegal mod/racing?

Agree with you on this. 

I think such comments though insensitive are not nasty. I just felt those comments that joke about cremation got discounts, people doubting their background and character and attacking their friends and families for saying good things about the deceased are totally uncalled for.

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Etnt said:

Yah, a minute earlier and it would have been another Ma Chi.

The tone of reporting would likely be very different then.

Cos by then this incident will be totally different too as other innocent parties are involved 

42 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Nobody mentioned Comfort taxi driver coming in from the opposite direction was truly lucky?

Had he drove by just a min earlier he would have been the one to kanna a flying BMW projectile head on. I'm quite sure the results would have been disastrous for him. 

All those who played or condoned the stupid game already won the ultimate stupid prize, still living or dead. Enough said. Thanks that none of the truly innocent got involved. 

yes, the taxi uncle really taken care by God for not in that very moment.. otherwise a truly innocent person will be involved in this scenario.. 

Edited by Contipro
  • Praise 2

46 minutes ago, Mustank said:
  Reveal hidden contents

🤘

:grin:

I wanted to embed the Maiden song but thought better not in this thread lol. But Shakespeare is the originator of such profound wisdom. 😁

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Vidz said:

saw the video just before the crash, did driver purposely induced a drift??

The cctv quality really exceptional 

Clear until like daylight even though is at night

dont know simi brand eh

• Praise 4

On 2/15/2021 at 6:55 PM, Fcw75 said:

CHECKED.

A Facebook user, who identified herself as Mr Wong's sister, said on Saturday that her brother had a big heart, cared for his family and loved to help the needy.

"But this morning, God took him away from us," she wrote.

Correction, 

1) God gives wisdom, if one choose to be stupid, no choice. 

2) God don't take away lives, Devil aka @RadX does :D

• Praise 5
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Mingsect said:

The car which appeared at 0:24 on the left side of the video had 2 people running out. One of them is possibly Ms Raybe Oh. 
This 2nd car was following close behind the M4, probably driving at high speeds too. Fortunate (or should it be, unfortunately?) that it did not crash too. They may have been racing each other. 
So, I really can't understand all the comments which said that they are responsible people, good sons, good members of society.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Mustank said:

The cctv quality really exceptional 

Clear until like daylight even though is at night

dont know simi brand eh

Find this company 🤣

56539261-5FDE-4509-B092-7120805FBE1C.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Vidz said:

saw the video just before the crash, did driver purposely induced a drift??

i think the rear seat overloaded with 3 adults, mass shift when car turn at high speed causes the rear end loss traction. (Those experience on riding bike or as passenger on bike will fully understand, mass shift at cornering affected a lot on the handling)

Also must be driving with traction OFF as well to show off the skill. 

Anyway they are so daring to high speed at this stretch of 2 way traffic lane which no body (non of their friends) at other end standby to watch out of incoming traffic.. 

all these 猪狗朋友 should be banned from driving for life as they shown no sense of safety on the road at all. 

Edited by Contipro
  • Praise 6

2 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Correction, 

1) God gives wisdom, if one choose to be stupid, no choice. 

2) God don't take away lives, Devil aka @RadX does :D

A bro here said Mr Long took her brother away from their family.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2