5 dead in Tanjong Pagar speeding accident

Karoon

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

My house has an extinguisher! But my car dun have. I have 2 small water bottle inside my boot for me to wash leg instead. hahah.

Very sure your legs and not the 'third' leg ........  [sly]

:XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

I remember can use sand for oil fires. So make sure your vehicle always carry sand. 

This would then be the safest option. But at most only 3 seater if carry the anti-fire material.

image.png.f7854c54d50b9a869eb1008028f551e1.png

• Haha! 5

Peasants,  if you dont drive expensive car please dont click. You're not worthy 

Edited by Staff69
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 7

50 minutes ago, Karoon said:

I remember can use sand for oil fires. So make sure your vehicle always carry sand. 

This would then be the safest option. But at most only 3 seater if carry the anti-fire material.

This is still 2 door, rear wheel drive and has the possibility of a convertible experience if one chooses to sit at the back. 

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Honestly if I'm on fire, other than using my hands to flap at it, i probably will discard my clothing.
"stop, drop, roll" may not really come into my mind.

Jump into the nearest pool if there is one.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Karoon said:

And with the sand weight added, the car cannot go fast..

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

This is still 2 door, rear wheel drive and has the possibility of a convertible experience if one chooses to sit at the back. 

And probably turbocharged too like the M4 🤣

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I have 1 ez solution

Remove all speed cam at LCK

Now Covid-19,Seletar Airport should have very little Flights Inbound & Outbound,just close the Airport,learn like UK ''Carwow'' let Speedsters here test their Cars on the Runway for a Fee,i think even $300 per Try,it will still be fully Booked.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Now Covid-19,Seletar Airport should have very little Flights Inbound & Outbound,just close the Airport,learn like UK ''Carwow'' let Speedsters here test their Cars on the Runway for a Fee,i think even $300 per Try,it will still be fully Booked.

How long is Seletar airport runway?

7 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Should be enough to test 1/4 Mile or 0-400m.

• Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Tohto said:

In the 90s i went fishing at the island at the end off the runway where the sea water channels into the wet gap.......parked at the end of the dam, climbed and walked all the way. That was the most number of fishes i caught in my life.....bigger than kuning (but taste is nicer if deep fried) and a few chermin (just checked...its called Diamond Trevally)

Edited by Evillusion
  • Praise 3

1 minute ago, Evillusion said:

In the 90s i went fishing at the island at the end off the runway where the sea water channels into the wet gap.......parked at the end of the dam, climbed and walked all the way. That was the most number of fishes i caught in my life.....bigger than kuning (but taste is nicer if deep fried) and a few chermin.

Seletar island? 

2 minutes ago, Evillusion said:

In the 90s i went fishing at the island at the end off the runway where the sea water channels into the wet gap.......parked at the end of the dam, climbed and walked all the way. That was the most number of fishes i caught in my life.....bigger than kuning (but taste is nicer if deep fried) and a few chermin.

Nowadays, the island is open to public

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Staff69 said:

Peasants,  if you dont drive expensive car please dont click. You're not worthy 

What is this crap? 

The rubbish people do for views?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3