5 dead in Tanjong Pagar speeding accident

Karoon

1 minute ago, Calvin8808 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong...She's just squatting there? Video not taken by her?

She was also taking video.

You see the first video.

And no, I would not buy Aviva just because they paid for her bills. Why should I?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Just now, Fcw75 said:

She was also taking video.

You see the first video.

And no, I would not buy Aviva just because they paid for her bills. Why should I?

Ok noted on the video taking, and yup I won't buy Aviva for that reason too.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong...She's just squatting there? Video not taken by her?

Yes, video not taken by her. She was not squatting at the beginning. However, she was part of the group. She and the guy who was taking the video knew the car was going to fly down the road, if not why would there be a video in the first place? Because it was so stylo, she probably did not persuade the bf out of it or maybe she did, I won't know. But it was obvious the group has a lack of awareness how dangerous their stunt was.

EDIT: Maybe she was also taking video. I'm not certain.

Edited by Vid
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Ho2786 said:

the goodwill generated from this publicity will more than cover the expenses.

in fact they can generate more sales with this wayang.

the girl will be mascot of Aviva.

it will be the ultimate propaganda coup.

Aviva is a mnc! 

Unless this girl is of the level president of a country/international celebrity.... I bet avivia annual advert budget surely run into million. I doubt avivia need such publicity stunt.

2 hours ago, Ho2786 said:

ok I stupid

happy bo ?

Take it easy. No hard feeling. We are merely sharing our opinions (coffee shop chat). Chill bros ...

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Aviva is a mnc! 

Unless this girl is of the level president of a country/international celebrity.... I bet avivia annual advert budget surely run into million. I doubt avivia need such publicity stunt.

Aviva Sg has been sold.

• Shocked 1

Imo I think otherwise, this case is such a bad publicity for insurance industry at a whole. Would they want to set a precedent case or go hard by the book.

The bottom line the victims current or ex were all insurance agent. What kind of image this incident (I don't use accident) portray to the industry as a whole. Young reckless? Professional?

Merely my view.

buy or not buy from aviva depends on their offer... better than others i will still buy from them...

and i see no reason to tie them to that group of ppl...

Edited by Xers007
  • Praise 1

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

She started work since schooldays.

Rich enough? I doubt so

her fiance family is rich. and they already said will take care of her. 

May be already registered as well, means legally as spouse. 

I see not issue financially. 

above just my speculation, let see how.. 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

bro, don't take it so hard, like what @Vid mention, we just sharing our view. I could be wrong too!

Let him

He admitted… we accept

he got take pfizer bo?

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Vid said:

This accident is unfortunate yet very much avoidable.

As much as I sympathize with the girl, she knew what her bf was going to do. With cameras ready to take video when his car dash down the empty road in the wee morning. Very kilat, very stylo. What she didn't know was the outrageous speed he would go at and the eventual sad ending for all the families and friends.

The only thing was her bravery to try to save her bf. To some people, it may even be stupidity given the huge fire. All I can say is that hope she can lead a life as normal as possible after recovery.

So no, Aviva will not be so dumb to pay for her med bills given all the negatives of this accident.

She is with all of them and are Aviva agent. So high chance she would have at least have the hospitalisation shield plan and covered private hospital. She seems healthy and no illness before she went to the fire right? Like for example, boyfriend is a insurance agent. So will confirmed support him by buying hospitalisation shield plan the very least if she don't have the shield plan yet. 

So hospitalisation bills high chance will get covered by the private shield plan. So it would had clear a major headache of medical bills. The thing going forward is for her to stay strong and recover from her burnt injuries.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Donation is to a cause, and need not always be to the poor. Some are poor due to gambling habit and drug issues. 

I will also donate to the recently deceased Myanmar maid's estate/family if there is such a drive. 

I do what I like with my money. 

• Praise 11

On 2/22/2021 at 11:45 AM, SuPerBoRed said:

thanks for saying nothing? 😁

He learnt from the best. Remember, he is either in Singapore or out of Singapore?? :D

10 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Donation is to a cause, and need not always be to the poor. Some are poor due to gambling habit and drug issues. 

I will also donate to the recently deceased Myanmar maid's estate/family if there is such a drive. 

I do what I like with my money. 

Another tragedy recently. The tuas fire with fatality.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 2