5 dead in Tanjong Pagar speeding accident

Karoon

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Tohto said:

No. Just a lot of hump.

Maybe they also say now everyone drives a SUV, what’s wrong with putting more humps to regulate traffic. 

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
(edited)

@13177 The biggest "Hump" are located at Benjamin Sheares Bridge to ECP..The Joining Part of the Bridge to the Road after it...you try charging down the Slope at 80 km/h...😥like Roller Coaster...going up the Bridge towards the City also the same.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

@13177 The biggest "Hump" are located at Benjamin Sheares Bridge to ECP..The Joining Part of the Bridge to the Road after it...you try charging down the Slope at 80 km/h...😥like Roller Coaster...going up the Bridge towards the City also the same.

Drive pass there before and that was bad. Not my regular road so was not aware of that.

Twincharged
6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Drive pass there before and that was bad. Not my regular road so was not aware of that.

I everyday used that Part 4 times...hate it..

Turbocharged
13 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

down the bridge enter into kpe, the right lane at speed can get some air time.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
7 minutes ago, Etnt said:

down the bridge enter into kpe, the right lane at speed can get some air time.

Not long ago..a Audi TT go down at high Speed..went into a Pool of Water..lost control...

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
Just now, ER-3682 said:

Not long ago..a Audi TT go down at high Speed..went into a Pool of Water..lost control...

that is the right most lane to ecp, I mean the right of the left 2 lanes that go into kpe.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
26 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

No impression on this part of the road? I only know the charging down slope at ECP exit to rochor rd there.

Hypersonic
16 minutes ago, Etnt said:

that is the right most lane to ecp, I mean the right of the left 2 lanes that go into kpe.

Yes. That one is bad.

Twincharged
18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No impression on this part of the road? I only know the charging down slope at ECP exit to rochor rd there.

This one still okay.

Twincharged
51 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I use the hump at ecp daily. Chiong Ah. 

Twincharged
(edited)
54 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

There is another hump on the right lane just after the fort road exit. Every time they resurface only it for it to appear a couple months later. Lots of soil subsistence there. 
Ophir road up to the bridge also has a hump. Go fast enough and maybe can see wheels lift off. 🤣

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
7 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

There is another hump on the right lane just after the fort road exit. Every time they resurface only it for it to appear a couple months later. Lots of soil subsistence there. 
Ophir road up to the bridge also has a hump. Go fast enough and maybe can see wheels lift off. 🤣

The Hump after the Fort Rd Exit already repaired.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
Just now, ER-3682 said:

The Hump after the Fort Rd Exit already repaired.

it'll be back soon enough.

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Try the one at the intersection of Telok Blangah Rd and Seah Im Rd.

Drive fast enough immediately can fly to heaven :XD:.

8 hours ago, Heartlander said:

Actually I am very impressed with a newly created mini round-about in TPY Lorong 5 that replaced a normal junction. Make the u-turning much smoother to do. 

Whampoa market there also created a mini roundabout.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

So much energy wasted by car with road jumps …… must come up with a dynamo embedded in the humps  to generate electricity 🤣🤣

• Haha! 3