5 dead in Tanjong Pagar speeding accident

Karoon

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Hearsay she went home too

80% burn I read somewhere.

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

The burnt BMW?

Why there is a young gal squatting along the road side?

8 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

nothing much to say, except, you ask for it.

The problem is he brought along 4 other perons or 5 with him, and  leaving behind many more grieving  family members.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 1

F82 BMW M4 with new SMX plate. Pre-2017 because number plate holder states ‘Munich Automobiles’ rather than ‘Performance Munich Autos’

In any case, horrific speeding (looks like easily 200km/h) looking at the video taken of the car just before the crash. Thank goodness it was in the wee hours and no innocent bystander, car or pedestrian was injured.

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Kopites said:

80% burn I read somewhere.

Why there is a young gal squatting along the road side?

They are watching the race that is on going. You think ppl so free go squat along roadside and wait for fast car to past by at 5-6am? Must be from the same gang. 

• Praise 10

3 hours ago, Ganwb79 said:

A car driven normally would not have crashed and burned so spectacularly. Condolences to the families but they (people in the car) had it coming. Repent and stay safe in their next lives ba. 

I wonder would it better to have some allocated open spaces for these YPs to enact their F&F fantasies instead of racing along the streets? Like skateboarding parks with ramps for skateboarders. 

Feel sad for the families. 5 families! Sigh...haiz....old men feeling.

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

They are watching the race that is on going. You think ppl so free go squat along roadside and wait for fast car to past by at 5-6am? Must be from the same gang. 

Ya ..just realised after reading the preceding posts. 

Sad for the affected families.

• Sad 1

Sad no doubt for the families of the deceased, but at least no innocent bystanders got hurt. That would be worse.

you pay for your mistakes. Sorry i have no sympathy for these punks, only for their families.

what BMW was that? Saw it zoom by in the video, the bodylines is like 4er.   Proof that young punks cannot drive fast cars. 

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 3

not to mention it caused inconvenience on a CNY to the firemen, policemen, structural engineers and the public (road closed)

oh man, i'm damn cruel 🤐

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The problem is he brought along 4 other perons or 5 with him, and  leaving behind many more grieving  family members.

Those four asked for it too. 

Last time when i was in my early twenties no money buy cars, only can buy motorbike so i always go bikeshop look see look see. Although no money to buy but want to see all the new powerful big bikes, very shiok.   And one thing i always saw were those totalled bikes.  I always wondered to myself, “wah such a new model just choot chia, already wrecked?!”  What kind of rider is that?  And there were so many wrecked bikes, you would think that tey were wrecked for the fun of it (pun intended)   Now we know, they are almost always wrecked by clowns be it bike or cars.  clowns can be really dangerous. 

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 2

52 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The other 4 person are also all adult should mature to tell him the dangerous of speeding there.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7