Bumper got brushed - Anyone to witness ,pls?

Ctfclee

Neutral Newbie

Date :13/2/2021 between :1.55pm to 2.40pm.Found out the front bumper right side was badly brushed. My Car was parked at Sembawang God of Wealth Temple road side. The culprit did not even leave behind an apology note.  Thanks

brushed.jpg

front.jpg

rear.jpg

↡ Advertisement

11 hours ago, Ctfclee said:

Date :13/2/2021 between :1.55pm to 2.40pm.Found out the front bumper right side was badly brushed. My Car was parked at Sembawang God of Wealth Temple road side. The culprit did not even leave behind an apology note.  Thank

Sucks but it happens.

Just spend the $200 and move on to more meaningful pursuits.

• Praise 2

I also kena before many years ago. Luckily only front number plate was broken. Replaced plate and holder at $30..

Just pay for damage and move on bah. The culprit will have his retribution one day. At least that's what I believe. 

• Praise 1

Taxi very likely.

14ft lorry I very much doubt so at that height level.

Can be polished if there aren't any crack. Get the professional to do it.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

i had 2 such incidents last year as well. Was pissed when the first one happened and my car cam did not capture anything (no external battery pack for extended recording while parked). when the second one happened, my cheap in car cam failed me yet again. Since there was no evidence, only thing i could do was to be at peace with it. Fortunately, my car expires next year. Cant imagine if it's a brand new car. Hope you find the culprit. 

On 2/14/2021 at 6:08 PM, Cammys_MR said:

Hi guys, similar incident happen to my car.Open carpark..let you guys guess,who is the culprit?!! 😡

IMG-20201225-WA0002.jpg

that happened during CNY? damn... come come share your video