Singapore brand Prism+ TV

StreetFight3r

Depends. PRISM is Quantum Dot IPS LCD TV without FALD. If you are coming from high end LCD TV with FALD or OLED, you will not be able stand watching PRISM in low light condition. The black area in the show appear to be grey since the panel backlight can't be switch off. It's a blessing if you dont see/experience it. But once you do, it's very hard to ignore.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Gizmore said:

Ya Audio House sales sucks.

Simply not interested attend to customer. GC and HN sales folks are desperate. Willing to drop pants to earn your money. 

hahah. I like to buy online. Shopee, Qoo10 and lazada

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

hahah. I like to buy online. Shopee, Qoo10 and lazada

I usually avoid audio house.. but I did buy my TV from them, ordered thru lazada.. haha

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Tkseah said:

I usually avoid audio house.. but I did buy my TV from them, ordered thru lazada.. haha

My house dryer I bought from them thou. That time they still at kallang. got moving out sales, i go comb cheap stuff. hehehehehe

39 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Everytime I hear of people going to audiohouse I shake head. 

why? I got the bulk of my appliances there. They are the cheapest around *usually* especially if you are willing to navigate their gimmicky voucher system

Are they really? Not in my experience for TVs. My in laws bought two TVs from them. Price just around there lor.

Go down fake marketing item not available. My bil was du lan. But In the end he specially brought them all the way go down, so just end up settle on the spot lor. Definitely not cos it was cheapest. 

Anyway whatever is more convenient for u... 

If u have bought items from some bd or gc salesmen before and they know u are a serious buyer, they can find some good deals for u one lah. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

23 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Everytime I hear of people going to audiohouse I shake head. 

Neighbourhood HDB electrical appliances shops can get and cheaper too... just need to know model no. can liao.. 

2 hours ago, Dafansu said:

This Hitachi TV 65 inch worth it? 

$817 only with wall mount installation (after DBS card additional  7% off). Smart TV not android. 1 year warranty (can add another $100 to extend to 3 years) 

https://www.homeappliances.hitachi.com/sg/eng/products/tv/smart-tv/ld65hts08u.html?productId=ld65hts08u

Must say look good.  Hitachi tv not bad. 

$817 only with wall mount installation (after DBS card additional  7% off). Smart TV not android. 1 year warranty (can add another $100 to extend to 3 years) 

https://www.homeappliances.hitachi.com/sg/eng/products/tv/smart-tv/ld65hts08u.html?productId=ld65hts08u

hmm..dont think Hitachi manufacture TVs any more...could be OEM.

9 hours ago, Dafansu said:

Quality wise I would trust this Hitachi over Prism and Xiaomi. But the smart TV apps support may be a question mark, Netflix and YouTube seems supported, but other apps like YouTube kids, mewatch, prime video, Disney+ that I would want may not be. $100 to extend to 3 yrs warranty is worth.

1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

Quality wise I would trust this Hitachi over Prism and Xiaomi. But the smart TV apps support may be a question mark, Netflix and YouTube seems supported, but other apps like YouTube kids, mewatch, prime video, Disney+ that I would want may not be. $100 to extend to 3 yrs warranty is worth.

Is mewatch open to other smart TV or Android TV? Read in Prism that it's not applicable to their set also due to some restrictions on the end of mewatch.  

8 hours ago, Davidklt said:

hmm..dont think Hitachi manufacture TVs any more...could be OEM.

Googled this model online, can't find much information nor any review. Indeed read some of the articles for their other models, likely to be OEM as they have stopped their factory some years back. 

5 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Is mewatch open to other smart TV or Android TV? Read in Prism that it's not applicable to their set also due to some restrictions on the end of mewatch.  

My Samsung and LG smart TVs have the mewatch app..

• Praise 1

On 2/18/2021 at 6:13 PM, Lala81 said:

Are they really? Not in my experience for TVs. My in laws bought two TVs from them. Price just around there lor.

Go down fake marketing item not available. My bil was du lan. But In the end he specially brought them all the way go down, so just end up settle on the spot lor. Definitely not cos it was cheapest. 

Anyway whatever is more convenient for u... 

If u have bought items from some bd or gc salesmen before and they know u are a serious buyer, they can find some good deals for u one lah. 

i have encountered "item sold out" even though I went to their counter on first day and first 5 mins of an IT show.

another time, bought promo Sony earphones at another IT show. decided to double check model after payment and realised it was different from advertised, went back to counter and they explained that warehouse no stock so they substituted with another model. got my refund and left.

enough lah. i throw their mailers straight to the recycling bin. 

• Praise 2

my panny TV has something like inbuilt into the digital network broadcast. But it's not a true app like netflix/youtube.
Bit lehcheh to find the programs i want to watch sometimes.

39 minutes ago, Blueray said:

i have encountered "item sold out" even though I went to their counter on first day and first 5 mins of an IT show.

another time, bought promo Sony earphones at another IT show. decided to double check model after payment and realised it was different from advertised, went back to counter and they explained that warehouse no stock so they substituted with another model. got my refund and left.

enough lah. i throw their mailers straight to the recycling bin. 

They are famous for such tactics. When I ordered my TV online from them thru lazada, I made sure to double check the model number is correct during delivery.. haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2