Singapore brand Prism+ TV

StreetFight3r

On 2/27/2021 at 2:01 PM, Davidklt said:

The mindset of people buying TV now is changing.

People used to buy TVs to last 5 , 10 years.

Nowadays, people buy TVs to last till the next technology or TV trend comes about. The intention is to hold the TV for maybe 2 to 3 years then change. The lower purchased price would help to justify this.

I used my TV for 2.5 years, now already itchy and want to change.

Why would u want to change tv so fast? Other than say the netflix/app is laggy or cannot update.

Edited by Lala81

21 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Why would u want to change tv so fast? Other than say the netflix/app is laggy or cannot update.

Maybe 120hz

plug to Pc with rtx 3080 

run games on 4K 120fps

with 7.2 surround sound 

Can go nuts :XD:

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Davidklt said:

Finally made the switch to 65”. I don’t really watch Tv. But for football.

D899B7DE-AD3B-4531-BE12-9331CEC534CB.jpeg

JAV will never be the same again.. 🤤

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Davidklt said:

Finally made the switch to 65”. I don’t really watch Tv. But for football.

D899B7DE-AD3B-4531-BE12-9331CEC534CB.jpeg

Pls share on why u decided on this model...

24 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Pls share on why u decided on this model...

No particular reason. There is an in store promo and its a 3 year warranty.

Turbocharged

Just gotten my prism+ installed, gotten their Quantum edition Q65 at $979 (after lazada voucher). Pic quality is rather good and surprisingly the sound also reasonably good. Good experience during the purchase as I found some slight scratch on the TV screen and they did a 1-1 replacement within 4 days. Extraordinary and very responsive customer service which is a plus. Their warranty is 3 years on site which means they come to u, no need bring the tv down. Prior to this was looking at Hitachi, Aiwa or pay at least $200++ more for a Samsung. Definitely happy with the purchase. 

IMG_20210326_212004.jpg

IMG_20210326_212041.jpg

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 6

11 hours ago, Dafansu said:

Just gotten my prism+ installed, gotten their Quantum edition Q65 at $979 (after lazada voucher). Pic quality is rather good and surprisingly the sound also reasonably good. Good experience during the purchase as I found some slight scratch on the TV screen and they did a 1-1 replacement within 4 days. Extraordinary and very responsive customer service which is a plus. Their warranty is 3 years on site which means they come to u, no need bring the tv down. Prior to this was looking at Hitachi, Aiwa or pay at least $200++ more for a Samsung. Definitely happy with the purchase. 

IMG_20210326_212004.jpg

IMG_20210326_212041.jpg

How's the surfing interface? Good?

Twincharged
19 hours ago, Mustank said:

Maybe 120hz

plug to Pc with rtx 3080 

run games on 4K 120fps

with 7.2 surround sound 

Can go nuts :XD:

But honestly unless you put a lousier once next to it to compare. Can’t really tell the diff. I changed from a iPhone XR to a 12. The better screen is lost on me. Hahhaah. Spotty 5G coverage and cannot feel the speed difference too. So why change? Company pay! 

Twincharged
12 hours ago, Dafansu said:

IMG_20210326_212004.jpg

IMG_20210326_212041.jpg

Take it that we rent the tv for $1 a day. Anything after the 3years is a bonus. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

But honestly unless you put a lousier once next to it to compare. Can’t really tell the diff. I changed from a iPhone XR to a 12. The better screen is lost on me. Hahhaah. Spotty 5G coverage and cannot feel the speed difference too. So why change? Company pay! 

Hahaha phone screen I also cannot see any difference 

big screen got difference one :XD: 

but the refresh rate not many people can see difference. Generally 60hz can already. They got do non gamer eye test on 60vs 120 Frane per second, a lot also donno one 

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 1

Just looted the Q65 on Saturday during Lazarda birthday sale. Got it at $907 after various discounts.

Screenshot_20210328-124020_Lazada.thumb.jpg.5960a86c730faefcbb043caf181e719f.jpg

Screenshot_20210328-124108_Lazada.thumb.jpg.4add3b2c256057aa5f288363055925e9.jpg

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 1

Initially, i was not used to the much bigger screen and even thought of returning and exchanging the TV to a 55". After a few days, I think 65" is "too small" ! should have gotten the 75"! Lol

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
14 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

Initially, i was not used to the much bigger screen and even thought of returning and exchanging the TV to a 55". After a few days, I think 65" is "too small" ! should have gotten the 75"! Lol

Depends on how far is your viewing distance.. if too big also not ideal..