Disney+ subscription for $11.98/month, starting 23rd Feb!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Disney_-Logo_16x9.jpg.9e24af950a3defd4a64dc973a0d7bca7.jpg

disney-plus-singapore-star-channel-m18.thumb.jpg.e5943413151ebd846e26d5a476ab2588.jpg

disney-plus-singapore-STAR-titles-1200x700.thumb.jpg.a29f987da5d2dfdf6a5fb571d8547a61.jpg

ME ME ME! About time I get my Marvel fix, I'm running out of movie choices on Netflix.

Priced at $11.98 a month, or $119.98 a year, the Disney+ service will offer more than 500 films and 15,000 episodes of content, including Disney+ originals and exclusives such as Star Wars spin-off series The Mandalorian, now in its second season, and the upcoming Marvel series WandaVision starring Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany.

When Disney+ launches, subscribers will have access to blockbusters - all 12 Star Wars films, Marvel superhero films such as Avengers: Endgame (2019), Avengers: Infinity War and Black Panther (2018), and iconic Disney original animation movies and live-action remakes such as 2020's Mulan and 2019's Frozen 2.

The upcoming Pixar film Soul, as well as other Pixar favourites like Toy Story 4 (2019), will also be available, in addition to educational content from National Geographic, including The World According To Jeff Goldblum (2019 to present).

https://www.preview.disneyplus.com/sg

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/tv/disney-plus-singapore-everything-you-need-to-know-marvel-pixar-star-wars-2871149

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

18 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

If you have Apple device you can watch free for a year. I think most of these shows are already on Apple tv. Free. For one year.

Do watch them while they are still there .... 

I've been trying to find out how to direct subscribe and how to access the content, with little luck.
I hit another snag - my Samsung SmartTV does not have the app and Samsung cannot comment on when/whether it will be available.
Now waiting ..... 

Internal Moderator

If I am singtel hor, I will do a Singtel TV+ bundle.

Subscribe to my broadband and pay $35.99/mth and get. . .

- Apple TV+

-Netflix

-Disney

-Spotify

- TVBAnywhere+

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

If you have Apple device you can watch free for a year. I think most of these shows are already on Apple tv. Free. For one year.

Is this true?  I have appleTV plus but it does not have disney stuff

Edited by Wind30

3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

"Upcoming Wandavision"?? 

Already going to finish liao. So far 6 eps aired. Only 3 more to go. Good show

Yes, good show. Waiting every week for a new ep 😆

• Praise 3

I actually hate disney for buying over marvel and put exclusive series for their disney plus. And I really hope they do not they ruin the marvel series which they almost did for the guardians series.

Already on netflix and prime.... But may subscribe to disney just for the marvel infinity wars arc.

14 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

I actually hate disney for buying over marvel and put exclusive series for their disney plus. And I really hope they do not they ruin the marvel series which they almost did for the guardians series.

Already on netflix and prime.... But may subscribe to disney just for the marvel infinity wars arc.

Guardians (GotG) 1 and 2 are among my favourites from the MCU. 

And Wandavision is pretty amazing. It's a mind trip. Not suitable for "normie" casual fans. Sooooo much better than Agents of SHIELD, which I can't even tahan watching a bit. So the Disney take over has certainly helped the MCU. But must wait till DP3 before passing final judgement, cos DP1 and 2 are also among my favourites, and they're umm... not really Disney. At all. Unless you count the South Park take on Disney. 😂😂😂

Disney gets stick for ruining SW, but Lucas ruined that from episode 1 onward. And his incessant re-editing of already perfect movies. Han shot first! No damn CGI Jabba!! Really, the original trilogy's high point, Empire was due to Lawrence Kasdan far more than GL. The most Lucas influenced one was ep 6 ROTJ, and that's hated almost as much as ep 1. Also, remember Rogue 1 was pretty awesome, and that was after Disney ownership, and had nothing to do with GL. 

You want to see what GL considers good film making, watch Howard the Duck. Also a Marvel movie technically, and he (it?) cameos in the GotG and Avengers movies. 😂😂😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

If I am singtel hor, I will do a Singtel TV+ bundle.

Subscribe to my broadband and pay $35.99/mth and get. . .

- Apple TV+

-Netflix

-Disney

-Spotify

- TVBAnywhere+

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Even if you will, you cannot. Starhub has exclusivity.
I stand to be corrected. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Kklee said:

Even if you will, you cannot. Starhub has exclusivity.
I stand to be corrected. 

oh. Then If I were Starhub, I will do the same thing. hahahah.

24 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

oh. Then If I were Starhub, I will do the same thing. hahahah.

IMHO.  
Starhub new offerings is doing that.
The newer setup box uses Android.
I feel they trying hard to be a one-stop shop.
I also read some some comments from those using older setup boxes,  not exactly for the new.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Kklee said:

I've been trying to find out how to direct subscribe and how to access the content, with little luck.
I hit another snag - my Samsung SmartTV does not have the app and Samsung cannot comment on when/whether it will be available.
Now waiting ..... 

Bro, don't bother with TV, get yourself a media box.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1