Disney+ subscription for $11.98/month, starting 23rd Feb!

BabyBlade

If my tv is too old to download the Disney directly. Any method to bypass with usb plug in to have access to the app?.. read about fire stick  / roku.. is this 100% reliable?..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Just sub. First show I watched is car sos. 😂

One of the shows I like on SHTV. Some episodes quite touching.

Welcome to the Disney+ Club! Lol.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Mrmilktooth said:

If my tv is too old to download the Disney directly. Any method to bypass with usb plug in to have access to the app?.. read about fire stick  / roku.. is this 100% reliable?..

Can consider chromecast. Roku is not well supported locally

2 hours ago, Mrmilktooth said:

I’m using Chromecast. Use the app in ur phone or tablet and cast to the tv screen. 
babyblade mentioned that her fire stick have some issues, but my Chromecast works fine. My Chromecast is the very first version and it still works. I will assume the latest ones will have no problem.

side track abit, last time YouTube on Chromecast is ad free. After I reconnect my Chromecast with some updates, I realised YT now on Chromecast comes with ads which is a big letdown. Google getting more and more hungry.

Internal Moderator
18 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

I’m using Chromecast. Use the app in ur phone or tablet and cast to the tv screen. 
babyblade mentioned that her fire stick have some issues, but my Chromecast works fine. My Chromecast is the very first version and it still works. I will assume the latest ones will have no problem.

side track abit, last time YouTube on Chromecast is ad free. After I reconnect my Chromecast with some updates, I realised YT now on Chromecast comes with ads which is a big letdown. Google getting more and more hungry.

My Fire 8. What a letdown.Screenshot_2021-02-24-13-22-59.thumb.png.7d125d7347902e6c4cca33ddea5f9e27.png

Screenshot_2021-02-24-23-49-26.png

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

I second the chromecast.

Internal Moderator

Just finished WandaVision episode 7. I'm glad Marvel didn't disappoint. I think it was episode 2 & 3 onwards that you start feeling like something is off and then episode 4 onwards it all clicks. Great acting from Elisabeth Olsen. Now I have to wait painfully for episode 8 to be released.wandavision-poster-1600668936.thumb.jpg.5c5f20aad33be73273a562b037ced7d6.jpg

16 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

anyone install it in xiaomi tv?

* i mean xiaomi tv box.

mi box s?

no issue, just installed last night 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

IMG_4219.thumb.jpeg.1077ce66a6dece6da5aa79bfba752a94.jpeg

Hmmm. I am comtemplating. 🤣

hoot first think later?

1 month less than $10. .. use the up coming hawker voucher to cover 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Strat said:

hoot first think later?

1 month less than $10. .. use the up coming hawker voucher to cover 

Or just find three other friends to share with. $30 a year or $2.50 a month. Worth it. Less one bubble tea a month.