Disney+ subscription for $11.98/month, starting 23rd Feb!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
12 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

3521B046-155D-4B8B-977A-E751F3AE6ECF.thumb.jpeg.da7e80c9144ffa3608128b6a28c6d54c.jpeg

watching madalorian with my doggo. haha. 

Have you tried downloading it on your Fire?

↡ Advertisement

Can anybody tell me what device to buy to add smarttv capability to my non-smart tv? I prefer not to use chromecast where I still need to use my phone to play the streaming in order to watch. I just want a standalone box that allows me to install disney+ app. I have an old media box which I can find netflix app to install but can't find disney+.

Edit: I now remember I have a raspberry pi lying around somewhere but unable to find it now... Grr....

Edited by Tjkbeluga

Internal Moderator
31 minutes ago, Tjkbeluga said:

Can anybody tell me what device to buy to add smarttv capability to my non-smart tv? I prefer not to use chromecast where I still need to use my phone to play the streaming in order to watch. I just want a standalone box that allows me to install disney+ app. I have an old media box which I can find netflix app to install but can't find disney+.

Edit: I now remember I have a raspberry pi lying around somewhere but unable to find it now... Grr....

How about a mi TV Stick. bought for my parents for their taiwan show.

https://shopee.sg/Xiaomi-Mi-TV-Stick-(Global-Version)-i.194330690.6554291118

23 minutes ago, Tjkbeluga said:

Thanks for the recommendation!

just take note that mi stick does not have any audio output hence it has to come from the tv.

• Praise 1

54 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

just take note that mi stick does not have any audio output hence it has to come from the tv.

Thks, yeah expected this.

49 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

151269159_4118462688193352_1266324467781248334_o.thumb.png.59679e9163f9fbccebc0bd785da6996c.png

Internal Moderator
47 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

i still need Netflix & Viu for my asian movie and drama series [laugh]

My netflix, I leech from my best friend account, so is okay. is okay. hahahah.

2 hours ago, Tjkbeluga said:

Casting is different from mirror. After casting, you are free to do whatever on your phone or tablet if that is your concern. I hate mirroring. 

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

151269159_4118462688193352_1266324467781248334_o.thumb.png.59679e9163f9fbccebc0bd785da6996c.png

i got all 3. lol. Prime is probably the most useless with alot of tamil shows. lol.

I would have cancel if not for grand tour and prime shipping. 

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Casting is different from mirror. After casting, you are free to do whatever on your phone or tablet if that is your concern. I hate mirroring. 

i got all 3. lol. Prime is probably the most useless with alot of tamil shows. lol.

Thks! Indeed, mirroring was my concern. So if chromecast just needs instructions  from phone then it's fine. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
21 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

I have prime because of grand tour too. When is jeremy Clarkson and gangs wanna jump to disney+ arh? hahahahaha.

• Haha! 1

Usa prime is pretty good. Has like longest day in changann. But it is lime $10 per month or something. 
I am under free trial since December... and they keep asking me to extend the trail when I cancel... so still free until now...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2