Disney+ subscription for $11.98/month, starting 23rd Feb!

BabyBlade

11 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

The contents quite different though. What made you choose Disney+ over Netflix? I actually quite like Disney+ too for its Marvel and Disney content. 

Yes, wifey wants K drama, kids likes Disney...  I love SW and US TV series.

The plan is to switch providers and watch different contents at different time while encouraging competition.  

Very little of what we pay are kept in local circulation and to create local jobs.  

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Yes, wifey wants K drama, kids likes Disney...  I love SW and US TV series.

The plan is to switch providers and watch different contents at different time while encouraging competition.  

Very little of what we pay are kept in local circulation and to create local jobs.  

Haha so the wifey does not get her K contents for now. Is it just me or there's actually not much TV Series in Disney+ for now? 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Haha so the wifey does not get her K contents for now. Is it just me or there's actually not much TV Series in Disney+ for now? 

Not much. Just walking dead, Mandalorian, a few police and doctor's series.  Waiting for review.  

I still can't understand why almost all women i know are glued to K drama but well... 

Don't think Disney will be much of a threat to Netflix with its current library but it has got very deep pockets and a higher market cap, so i am waiting for the battle to intensify. 

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
19 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Not much. Just walking dead, Mandalorian, a few police and doctor's series.  Waiting for review.  

I still can't understand why almost all women i know are glued to K drama but well... 

Don't think Disney will be much of a threat to Netflix with its current library but it has got very deep pockets and a higher market cap, so i am waiting for the battle to intensify. 

Don't stereotype ah. Haha. The only K Series I watch from Netflix is Kingdom. Other than that, nah. Oh wait, World of the Married was quite epic too. Ya Disney has deep pockets. Now the only limitation to its growth will be COVID-19. Lots of Disney+ productions either paused or shutdown due to positive COVID-19 cases while on set.

What I've watched so far

• WandaVision 
  • First Avengers
  • Infinity War
  • Endgame
  • Frozen II
  • Soul
  • Ford vs Ferrari
  • All Titanic documentaries on Nat Geo
  • Blue Whale, Humpback Whale documentaries on Nat Geo

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 2/28/2021 at 1:48 PM, BabyBlade said:

If not much TV series, than will be a deal breaker for me. Not really into family oriented movies.

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Ender said:

If not much TV series, than will be a deal breaker for me. Not really into family oriented movies.

You probably can wait up first. Netflix has a better library for now. The Marvel & Disney animations more than enough for me. 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Don't stereotype ah. Haha. The only K Series I watch from Netflix is Kingdom. Other than that, nah. Oh wait, World of the Married was quite epic too. Ya Disney has deep pockets. Now the only limitation to its growth will be COVID-19. Lots of Disney+ productions either paused or shutdown due to positive COVID-19 cases while on set.

What I've watched so far

• WandaVision 
  • First Avengers
  • Infinity War
  • Endgame
  • Frozen II
  • Soul
  • Ford vs Ferrari
  • All Titanic documentaries on Nat Geo
  • Blue Whale, Humpback Whale documentaries on Nat Geo

i watched Kingdom too. Pretty entertaining. I love zombie shows. Haha...

Wow, Disney plus barely 2 weeks in SG and you have watched half the library. 😂

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Wah disney library so small or isit most of the shows we all watch before??

• Haha! 2

22 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

You probably can wait up first. Netflix has a better library for now. The Marvel & Disney animations more than enough for me. 

Netflix has a much bigger library right. But i find myself sometimes spending half the time scrolling through menu don't know what to watch. 😂

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
28 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Wah disney library so small or isit most of the shows we all watch before??

Don't take it so literally la but they don't have much original series or movies yet since it's pretty new + pandemic period that's all I can say. 

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Netflix has a much bigger library right. But i find myself sometimes spending half the time scrolling through menu don't know what to watch. 😂

Same. Half the time I scroll through thinking sian, got nothing to watch. Yet Disney+ with half the content I'm like OMG all my Disney animations. I call this the magic of Disney lol.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

give you 10 you complain so little, give you 10,000 you duno which to choose  [laugh]

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

give you 10 you complain so little, give you 10,000 you duno which to choose  [laugh]

That’s why I still prefer paid tv. Just let them broadcast and watch it if interested. Can record and watch at other convenient time.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:18 PM, Voodooman said:

One of that women is my wife.

Even worse is she keeps dolling me up like a male K-Pop star :grin:

• Haha! 1

19 hours ago, Voodooman said:

This face?

7f640750-4a5c-11ea-b597-6f4065b74a96_800

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

One of that women is my wife.

Even worse is she keeps dolling me up like a male K-Pop star :grin:

selfie leh oppa. :grin:

See if you have become rain. hahahahaha

rain-2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

selfie leh oppa. :grin:

See if you have become rain. hahahahaha

Spoiler

rain-2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Now old already how to fight with young man?

Just let my wife doll up, she shiok I happy :grin:

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

Now old already how to fight with young man?

Just let my wife doll up, she shiok I happy :grin:

like this?

24073222-01a-song-joong-ki_article_1900x1200.jpg

↡ Advertisement