4.7x2? compare to moderna?

1 million injections of Pfizer 4.7 people kenna anaphylaxis 

1 million injections of Moderna 2.5 people kenna anaphylaxis

:D 

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Well, this is bad news:

Man, 65, dies from blood clot after Moderna vaccine

A man who developed an unusual blood clot after the Moderna coronavirus vaccine has died.

The same complication has long been linked to the University of Oxford-AstraZeneca jab, with one expert previously saying he was "agnostic" as to whether the complication was caused by that vaccine specifically or any coronavirus jab.

Writing in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine, medics from the Allegheny Health Network in Pittsburgh have reported that an unnamed 65-year-old man developed so-called vaccine-induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia (VITT) after his second Moderna jab dose.

VITT is defined as a blood clot with an unusually low number of platelets, the cells that cause blood to clot, after a vaccine.

This is the first time VITT has been linked to a so-called RNA coronavirus vaccine, like the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech jabs, which are based on a different technology to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine.

The man – who had high blood pressure and elevated fat levels in his blood – arrived at hospital 10 days after receiving his second dose of the Moderna vaccine. When it comes to the Oxford-AstraZeneca jab, VITT generally occurs after the first dose.

Over the previous week, the man endured "discomfort" in both of his legs, as well as a headache that came and went. His breathing had also become laboured over the last two days.

A chest scan revealed a "large" clot in his pulmonary artery, which transports blood from the heart to the lungs. The man was also found to have a deep vein thrombosis in both of his legs

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

any forummers took moderna? Got my 2nd dose last weekend and still in bed....chills, fever, hot flashes. this thing is strong. Pfizer not as bad.

• Shocked 5

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Karoon said:

any forummers took moderna? Got my 2nd dose last weekend and still in bed....chills, fever, hot flashes. this thing is strong. Pfizer not as bad.

I am on M. Had 38.3degC fever, chills, etc after about 18 hours but subsided after about 12 hours later. Was back to normal after 48 hours or so....

Edited by Kar_lover
  • Praise 4

Supersonic
27 minutes ago, Karoon said:

1 week liao still in bed?! The side effects are bad for you.

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

1 week liao still in bed?! The side effects are bad for you.

Not one week. Got the shot on sat evening.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Karoon said:

moderna on sun 10th july 730pm 

monday fever + headache.

tuesday abit headache

wed full recover

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator
53 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Hope you'll feel better soon! Drink more water + rest. Update here!

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, DylanChen said:

moderna on sun 10th july 730pm 

monday fever + headache.

tuesday abit headache

wed full recover

Ehh...which planet is a day behind earth...are you a fortune teller...😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Hope you'll feel better soon! Drink more water + rest. Update here!

Yes madam!

My jabs are 2 months away but I shall start with more rest and water...actually I've started since last last February during CB...😁

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Ehh...which planet is a day behind earth...are you a fortune teller...😁

lol typo

should be 4th july.

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, DylanChen said:

lol typo

should be 4th july.

Wow? ID4...DT luv you veri much...yes, rest more after jab...😁

IMG_20210712_113107.jpg

IMG_20210712_113121.jpg

5 hours ago, Karoon said:

For me was 36hrs or so before I started getting better........ two difficult nights in bed but I had got my shot about 10:30am on a Saturday so by waking up Monday morning was basically better.

Suggest that you should sleep better this night.

• Praise 1

On 7/12/2021 at 9:44 AM, Kb27 said:

Maybe bcuz Moderna is 3x more potent than Pfizer.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/vaccination-may-ease-symptoms-of-long-covid

Combining the results across all the symptoms, 56.7% of respondents experienced an improvement, 18.7% experienced a deterioration, and 24.6% remained unchanged.

Respondents who received the Moderna vaccine, which is an mRNA vaccine, were most likely to report improvements and least likely to report a deterioration of their symptoms.

↡ Advertisement