SureReserve coming to Singapore

RadX

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Thought they are selling the parking lot liao, since we need to pay for season parking to park at hdb carpark? But fees still too low, maybe they should increase it to $300 per season lot? 😅

Sell lot as in sell fixed lot. Lot 1 on ground floor and closest to block, most ex. And pricing reduces as you move further from the block. 
and same as the ballot process, get a queue number. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Have seen a security guard perpetually stationed at the exit of wcega building in bukit batok. Guess many who tail gate and don’t pay. 

Just have to change the barrier to a solid iron angle iron. Tailgate if you want, but you will get a new windscreen if the barrier comes down on your car! 

• Haha! 2

The problem is that if shopping mall is actually very packed why would they want to let lots be choped by this company as the jam will get worse since either:

1) entry capacity will far exceed lots available so the jam in their cp will be terrible and ppl sure dulan

2) they reduce entry capacity to keep the jam manageable means they lose gantry earnings which they better charge SureReserve for the loss... which means SR ROI gonna be very poor

Otoh if mall is not usually so full who want to pay for the app except the ultra rich got too much money kind

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Have seen a security guard perpetually stationed at the exit of wcega building in bukit batok. Guess many who tail gate and don’t pay. 

Either that or the gantry system is screwed up and doesn't read the vehicle IUs well. 5 minutes with the barrier stuck will create a ridiculous tailback. 

45 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Otoh if mall is not usually so full who want to pay for the app except the ultra rich got too much money kind

Ultra rich have chauffeurs, drop off front door, no need to wait for carpark lot.

Just like those taking taxi/Grab! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2

What's the point when cars queues are long and one is stuck right in the midst of it? If a building already facing insufficient number of lots, this will make situation worse with empty reserved lots yet cars still unable to enter the carpark proper. 

Not as if there's a magical cloud lifting your ride up to the chopped, I mean, chope lot. 

I signed up for the free reservation thingy just to see what's the pricing and got magical lift service anot.

Will I be using this? Nope.

My blood got patience coursing thru so waiting for alot, I mean a lot is fine by me.

And yes, I am one of those who will wait for one that's near to lift/escalator access or safe entry point. 🤭🤭🤭 Since I can wait, may as well wait for one that most convenient. Pls dun follow me. Not enough lots ah. 😂😂😂😂

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 2

On 2/20/2021 at 9:45 AM, Lala81 said:

I don't support if I'm already paying to enter a mall or office carpark. The most efficient system is for people to self regulate.
Want to get a lot, come earlier to the mall. Come at peak hour, then be prepared to wait.
It's not a very difficult thing to do.

I preferred a pre assigned staging lot. From the time I arrsoved stop the mall, I am per assigned a lot before I enter into the mail . From there a directional led lead me to the lot

Like what most said, no point reserving a lot when one get stuck at the entrance of the carpark is located at popular mall where demand exceed supply. 

Like pay extra for reservation on top of standard parking and still get stuck in Q. LPPL.

And yes, I really don't understand why people will wait for a lot especially when just slightly further away there are plenty of lots available. Case in point carpark at Bugis Junction. Usually I get in the mall early and leave at peak hours. Always see some jokers waiting for lots near entrance and I can spot some green lights on the ceiling further away.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

I preferred a pre assigned staging lot. From the time I arrsoved stop the mall, I am per assigned a lot before I enter into the mail . From there a directional led lead me to the lot

Err.. here hard lah.. not just car expensive hoh.. drivers got EXPENSIVE leg leh.. walk more their value depreciate ah..

they will always wanna park to the nearest lobby.. if the assigned lot is inconvenience to them i believe they will find the one they prefer.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Err.. here hard lah.. not just car expensive hoh.. drivers got EXPENSIVE leg leh.. walk more their value depreciate ah..

they will always wanna park to the nearest lobby.. if the assigned lot is inconvenience to them i believe they will find the one they prefer.

A parking Carousell works in that case 

I can foresee a potential problem with this - when a car overstays its allocated time. The next car will have no choice but to wait until the owner shows up, and if the owner only shows up 2 hours later, I'm sure there will be arguments or fights.

• Haha! 1

These are usually the ones who over commit and think that owning a BMW is a just a couple of hundreds more in installments. However, they did not take into account the problems that come with BMW ownership (No offence to existing and aspiring BMW owners 🤣 ) Spent most of their money on repairs, and more to come, so they scrimp and save by tailgating out of carpark.

Every cent counts!

Edited by Sunset73
  • Haha! 1

To use this system more effectively, the carpark need to have 2 entry points, or rather 2 lanes to enter carpark. Like some HDB that has season parking only gantry and hourly parking gantry side by side. Those who pre-booked via Chope will enter through the designated entry point to their reserved lot. I think places like with dual entry point such as Sim Lim Square, Jurong Point etc has potential for such a system

On 2/20/2021 at 10:55 AM, Tianmo said:

Local ah bengs,  local ah bengs,  local ah bengs!!!!! 

重要的事讲三遍!!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ah Liang want t apply can?😁

• Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Ah Liang want t apply can?😁

Can can can....

Ah Liang, Ah Seng, Ah Huat, Ah Hua, all welcome, as long as they Bengs!!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Lets say I reserved a lot, upon arrival they allocate a lot to me at B2.  Along the way, one car at B1 left and the lot is empty right in front of me.  If I take this empty lot then how ah? Cancel reservation? or change the reserved lot to B1 lot I parked?  Or they give a grace period, if no show after like 15 min, reservation cancel? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

On 2/20/2021 at 12:15 PM, Kb27 said:

this is stupid.

what makes you think you are more important than others ?

Not more important just more money to burn

Lol

↡ Advertisement