wind wind go away

Tianmo

So we have been hit by strong wind lately (sometimes very very strong wind), right after the Dec rains. 

I remember traditionally we get rain and wind in the later part of the year, like Nov-Dec, and the condition usually dry up, making Feb-march very dry and April-June very hot. 

However, this year the wind seem to blow non stop, and getting stronger. 

Any expert can share why and when this strong wind going to go easy? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

So we have been hit by strong wind lately (sometimes very very strong wind), right after the Dec rains. 

I remember traditionally we get rain and wind in the later part of the year, like Nov-Dec, and the condition usually dry up, making Feb-march very dry and April-June very hot. 

Any expert can share why and when this strong wind going to go easy? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

must ask him.

red_cliff35.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

hahaha.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

45 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Global warming.

Just look at hell freezes over Texas.

• Praise 4

56 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

El nino la. Lol. Apparently the experts keep pushing the blame to it everytime got weather abnormalities.

The strong wind will eases when it eases. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Any expert can share why and when this strong wind going to go easy? 

@Tohto would be very sad if you want the wind fast fast go away?! [laugh]

Since Dec until now, really wind very strong and sometimes even quite cold. The wind comes from my infront main door direction, wind has been blowing anytime of the day, like typhoon. So whenever i open my door to go out, i would be default 'greeted' by the strong wind until my hair become messy, so no need to comb hair nowadays when i go out, cause comb liao also like no comb. [:p] Also some of my potted plants outside my corridor also blow until 'fell down' from the rack. So now have to move them to the floor area.

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Mai lah, wind mai stop lah.

Stop already very hot, I will need to ON aircon to WFH.

Edited by Tohto
  • Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

El nino la. Lol. Apparently the experts keep pushing the blame to it everytime got weather abnormalities.

The strong wind will eases when it eases. 😂

Wah say, you speak like our ministar.

• Haha! 2

Who has a Chinese Almanac Calendar? What is shown on the Spring Ox and Cowherd picutre?😂

LoL...I'm curious as I find it quite accurate about this year's overall weather. Actually there's a lot of info in it. It's just that now there are a lot less farmers  around. Very few ppl knows how to read the picture and the wordings.

https://discover.hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/spring-cow-picture-in-chinese-almanac

2 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Who has a Chinese Almanac Calendar? What is shown on the Spring Ox and Cowherd picutre?😂

LoL...I'm curious as I find it quite accurate about this year's overall weather. Actually there's a lot of info in it. It's just that now there are a lot less farmers  around. Very few ppl knows how to read the picture and the wordings.

https://discover.hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/spring-cow-picture-in-chinese-almanac

This is useful if you stay in temperate country like China

11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

This is useful if you stay in temperate country like China

See just for fun only. To see whether this year is wet or dry look at the cowboy's footwear or the lack of it.

It's very interesting to me. It looks like a simple pic but it has a lot of meaning in it. You dont have do a lot of writing, instead there's a pic to tell you all the info. 

For example where the cowboy is standing.

The standing position of the cowherd is used to reveal when is the Li Chun for the year:

Side by side with the ox – Li Chun is within five days from the Lunar New Year or after the New Year.

In front of the ox – Li Chun is more than five days before the Lunar New Year.

Behind the ox – Li Chun is more than five days after the Lunar New Year.

For a Yin year, the cowherd will be standing on the left of the ox while for a Yang year, he will be on the right side of the ox.

Li Chun in short means the beginning of Spring. Usually what ppl in a 4 seasons country would look forward to, cos that's also marks the end of the cold winter. It doesnt need to write a paragraph of explanations. It's very creative to put it as a picture. 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Aiyah! Go fly kite.  😁

• Haha! 4

What i find most sad these few windy months is that i didnt see one single kid try to fly a kite in the open fields around my place.

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

Global warming.

Just look at hell freezes over Texas.

TRUMP will tell you this is further evidence that there is no such thing as global WARMING!!!!! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2