RTMT vs Komoco

Nudgedoink

with regards to Hyundai cars, I know RTMT is an authorised dealer as well. From what I could find out, they give the same promotions and discounts as Komoco. Is there any reason why someone would go with RTMT instead of Komoco is that is the case?

↡ Advertisement

This is the absolute first time I'm even hearing about any company called RTMT. Maybe they need to spend more $$$ on ads. 

Is this a subsidiary dealership sort of thing like last time "Downtown Travel Services" and other shady ah beng run places that basically sold MotorImage Subaru cars? And I only know about that company cos I bought my first WRX from them. Bad experience. 

Edited by Turboflat4

yeah its an official hyundai authorised dealer. but what I'm wondering is, if they provide the same discounts, etc, why would someone choose them instead. Hoping those who have purchased from them or GS can chime in. 

31 minutes ago, RaymondKhong said:

Hyundai got 2 authorised dealers;  RTMT & GS Automobile.

I bought my Avante in GS. Service is ok. Got my car within 1 month on the 1st bid.

Why didnt you go to Komoco instead if you dont mind me asking?

47 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

This is the absolute first time I'm even hearing about any company called RTMT. Maybe they need to spend more $$$ on ads. 

Is this a subsidiary dealership sort of thing like last time "Downtown Travel Services" and other shady ah beng run places that basically sold MotorImage Subaru cars? And I only know about that company cos I bought my first WRX from them. Bad experience. 

Dei...u dunno of them coz they dun sell McLaren

• Haha! 9

Did you know that C&C Motor and service centre at Ubi are run by the authorised distributor, Fulco Motor.

Fulco Motor is more flexible, unlike C&C Alexandra. You can pay in cash, don't trade in your existing car and secure your own insurance - no penalty. 

34 minutes ago, iceraider said:

Maybe they can give more discount or freebies or go for higher loan amt?

From what i know their car also come from Kmc.. 

The more loan you take, the more interest you paid.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Did you know that C&C Motor and service centre at Ubi are run by the authorised distributor, Fulco Motor.

Fulco Motor is more flexible, unlike C&C Alexandra. You can pay in cash, don't trade in your existing car and secure your own insurance - no penalty. 

Fulco also cnc right but they in charge of commercial fleet

9 minutes ago, Soya said:

Dei...u dunno of them coz they dun sell McLaren

Dey in my past I bought Kia also, so I don't discriminate hor. 

Genuinely don't know wtf is RTMT, first time I've heard of this company. God's honest truth. 😂

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Yep...spoke to the SE at Fulco b4. They dun require the so-called compulsory (aka lowball) trade in unlike at C&C Alexandra to buy at the promo price

34 minutes ago, Nudgedoink said:

yeah its an official hyundai authorised dealer. but what I'm wondering is, if they provide the same discounts, etc, why would someone choose them instead. Hoping those who have purchased from them or GS can chime in. 

May not be same discount or freebies given is different.. very much depends on the management of each dealer.. 

so i guess the answer is that there may be more flexibility on certain things. However, in RTMT's case, the car actually goes back to Komoco for warranty, servicing, etc. Will Komoco treat customers of RTMT differently as compared to those that bought from them directly, with regards to aftersales?

22 minutes ago, Tohto said:

The more loan you take, the more interest you paid.

Plus higher interest rate also coz it can be inhouse loan.. but then again some will still go for it coz of lower upfront payment

19 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Dey in my past I bought Kia also, so I don't discriminate hor. 

Genuinely don't know wtf is RTMT, first time I've heard of this company. God's honest truth. 😂

I think RTMT has been around at least a decade?! [:p]

• Haha! 1

I cannot name the agent and I cannot name the distributor

but got one time the agent under cut the price of the AD.

The agent buys the car at a discount and willing to eat some of the margin

and pass the savings to the customer.

The customers got thir cars at a lower price and when the AD found out

gave the agent a warning for not selling at recommended price.

The customers all got their cars and at the lower price.

I am from the industry so I got insider knowledge.

:grin:

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I cannot name the agent and I cannot name the distributor

but got one time the agent under cut the price of the AD.

The agent buys the car at a discount and willing to eat some of the margin

and pass the savings to the customer.

The customers got thir cars at a lower price and when the AD found out

gave the agent a warning for not selling at recommended price.

The customers all got their cars and at the lower price.

I am from the industry so I got insider knowledge.

:grin:

Which agent Which AD?

↡ Advertisement