Person found dead at Kallang MRT, train service between Bugis and Aljunied halted

StreetFight3r

Supersonic
58 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

agreed.

but for the authority is "I did my best liao, unless i employ armed cisco guard stand watch there 24x7" 🤣

I guess if a person really determined to die, no matter what prevention measures in place also no use de.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

agreed.

but for the authority is "I did my best liao, unless i employ armed cisco guard stand watch there 24x7" 🤣

All risk control measures should be reasonably practicable based on time, cost and effort.

Supersonic
22 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

It's not the first time mrt has had security breach. Remember last time the vandalism incidents?

That vandalism incident power siah, the person can be so easy got into the MRT depot to vandalise the train. Thought MRT depot should have a very high security measures in place and with so many cameras around? Lol.

6 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

agreed.

The fence is along Geylang Road opposite Riverine.

Supercharged

I can't imagine what the deceased was thinking. If want to die, isn't it easier to just clear low wall when the train is coming?

gov_mrt-station.jpg

5 minutes ago, Didu said:

I can't imagine what the deceased was thinking. If want to die, isn't it easier to just clear low wall when the train is coming?

gov_mrt-station.jpg

of course you won't know what he was thinking [rolleyes]

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

agreed.

reservist new area to stand guard during ICT lor...

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Didu said:

gov_mrt-station.jpg

Maybe no money to buy ticket?

• Sad 1

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Maybe no money to buy ticket?

Guess so, he might want to take free mrt and scale the walk and walked to the station not far away?

↡ Advertisement