Woman paid $2500 for water heater, PUB investigating

yishunite

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

CASE say Singapore practice free pricing? 

what is the point of having CASE? create employment? 

exactly. that why the issue is not the 2500.

but  licensed plumbers is used or not.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Didu said:

I think my boss also King, but mouth king. Do this, do that, show me this, show me that, why like this, why like that. 🙄

That's not King, it's your Highness...the one that makes you high...😁

• Haha! 1

at the end of the day, this black shop at geylang bahru now jia lat.

reputation go down the drain. anyone who heard this story will avoid them.

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

How come got plastic bag one?!?!?!?!?

The last time we called a plumber years ago for the same water trap, the plumber pulled out 2 pieces of concrete from the water trap.

I suspect they part time as magicians...

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On 2/26/2021 at 6:02 PM, Wind30 said:

The last time we called a plumber years ago for the same water trap, the plumber pulled out 2 pieces of concrete from the water trap.

I suspect they part time as magicians...

Those concrete or debris are real, i saw them in the u-shape trap of my house  previously and i had to remove them myself. They are left in the trap by reno contractor or by the builder then when the unit was still under construction.

• Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Those concrete or debris are real, i saw them in the u-shape trap of my house  previously and i had to remove them myself. They are left in the trap by reno contractor or by the builder then when the unit was still under construction.

Typical of jiu hu kias handiwork. All bochap as it’s another guy problem to solve. Mine had it too. Luckily the main con was the one to shell out for the plumber to come and chisel away at the concrete bits in the u pipe.  Watched him sweat for 1hr plus doing it. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 26/02/2021 at 1:00 PM, Ct3833 said:

How, we are still waiting for the photo of the screw cap.

Ok sigh... i try to loosen with strap wrench and still seems jam. I think they spray silicone on it... I guess must call plumber?

20210304_194225.jpg

Ok never mind, I loosen it finally. Only problem... I realise my replacement flush didnt come with rubber o ring and if I put the old one back it still leaks... :pissed-off:

Must go shopping again

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Ok never mind, I loosen it finally. Only problem... I realise my replacement flush didnt come with rubber o ring and if I put the old one back it still leaks... :pissed-off:

Must go shopping again

Congrats! You have made a major step  forward,  next is to find the rubber gasket of the right size which is a easier task forward..

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, yishunite said:

Must go shopping again

Bring the o ring to the hardware shop. Most have a "case" fill with the different o rings that u need. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1