39 year old SAF regular dies after PT

Atonchia

3 hours ago, Hoseyboh said:

Yeah, those above 50 years better get it done...

Just had a heart attacked 2 months ago. No symptom just felt heart pulling and cannot breathe properly. Quickly asked my wife to send me to hospital A n E and collapsed upon reaching there. Hearth stopped for 1 min and thank God they managed to revived me.😰

Had a Stent on one artery which was 100% blocked. 

Now every day is a bonus to me...🙏🙏🙏

Gr8 going Unker 💪🏼...... now must wait also for Pioneer Gen Kad to “ Akan Datang “ for you in mail box 👴🏻 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Gr8 going Unker 💪🏼...... now must wait also for Pioneer Gen Kad to “ Akan Datang “ for you in mail box 👴🏻 

Block 9 Kad?

• Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Glad you reached the hospital in time and recovering now. 

To the others, I suggest that you call the ambulance rather than going to the hospital yourself. If anything happens along the road, the ambulance staff can sustain you till you reach the hospital. 

Silly me drove my father to the hospital when he suffered from the onset of a stroke and I thought i can get him there faster than waiting for the ambulance. Luckily he recovered. But don't make the same mistake as me. 

I had the same thought as you. Instead of waiting for an ambulance to arrive,  why not drive there since the nearest hospital NTF is only 5 mins away. 

The irony is that after they revived me at NTF, the hospital did not have the doctor to perform the procedure cause it's not 24hrs!

They had to send me to NUH for the CT scan n angioplasty. I could hear the nurse kept pushing the driver to go faster faster! What a freaking ride.. 😰

So, please go NUH if shit hits the fan.. 

• Praise 6
  • Shocked 1

9 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Get Cardiologist to assess the risk.

I was given clearance to cheong

No guarantee also, still do not over chiong. 😅

20 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

I had the same thought as you. Instead of waiting for an ambulance to arrive,  why not drive there since the nearest hospital NTF is only 5 mins away. 

The irony is that after they revived me at NTF, the hospital did not have the doctor to perform the procedure cause it's not 24hrs!

They had to send me to NUH for the CT scan n angioplasty. I could hear the nurse kept pushing the driver to go faster faster! What a freaking ride.. 😰

Ambulance medics, upon arriving at your place, can already do a lot of remedies, stabilising, checking of vital signs, even before carrying you to the ambulance.

So yes, best is wait for ambulance. 

• Praise 5

6 hours ago, Jusnel said:

Convid 19 pandemic makes all of us realise life can be very short. 

So appreciate whatever you have now. 

Covid pandemic makes us realise anything can happen anytime.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Hoseyboh said:

Just had a heart attacked 2 months ago. No symptom just felt heart pulling and cannot breathe properly. Quickly asked my wife to send me to hospital A n E and collapsed upon reaching there. Hearth stopped for 1 min and thank God they managed to revived me.😰

Glad to know you are ok. 🙏 Take good care of yourself.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

Glad you reached the hospital in time and recovering now. 

To the others, I suggest that you call the ambulance rather than going to the hospital yourself. If anything happens along the road, the ambulance staff can sustain you till you reach the hospital. 

Silly me drove my father to the hospital when he suffered from the onset of a stroke and I thought i can get him there faster than waiting for the ambulance. Luckily he recovered. But don't make the same mistake as me. 

The Regular did not make it even thou his heart failure happened in the ambulance. 

39 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

Looks like any shit happen, best to go to NUH or SGH.

• Praise 4

Off topic but still on deaths...  2021 seems like final destination year

Technician, 30, dies after being trapped in lift shaft at Chan Brothers Building

FEBRUARY 27, 2021 PUBLISHED AT 8:26 PM By KOK YUFENGTHE STRAITS TIMES

58 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

Ambulance medics, upon arriving at your place, can already do a lot of remedies, stabilising, checking of vital signs, even before carrying you to the ambulance.

So yes, best is wait for ambulance. 

Overheard from nurses conversation that night those came in via ambulance are mostly false alarm and those walk ins are genuine serious case... 🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Hoseyboh said:

No.

If you are in an ambulance, fine, the paramedics will assess and make the decision.

If u r alone or self convey, go to nearest hospital.  Reason is if you collapse, someone is there to CPR while getting an ambulance. The last thing you want to do is go into cardiac arrest while driving to hospital or while being driven to hospital.

My recommendation is of cos get an ambulance.

• Praise 7

3 hours ago, Hoseyboh said:

Isn’t NTF a full fledged hospital with surgical facilities and A&E?? I do go there  still to see my regular Ortho ( though I had a torn rotator cuff  arthroscopic surgery done in the previous Alexandra Hospital ) 

Secondly are you doing your regular 6 month or 1 year  blood tests at a poly clinic?? (More like a preventive measure) and was any anomalies detected as in cholesterol or LDL levels especially?

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Hoseyboh said:

100% blocked, don't have early symptom? or the 100% blocked was due to that event of plaque rupture on that day?

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Hoseyboh said:

Think your nickname depicted your situation perfectly. 

Thank goodness you Hosey now! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4