39 year old SAF regular dies after PT

Atonchia

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

My morning "run" is either walk, cycle or drive to kpt tabao 😁

Every morning i also got run, i always run after bus and train before i missed it. 😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

My body not conditioned that way...but there was once I ate one bao too fast too many...had to push the bike home right after 😂

You must have eaten the 叶子楣 pau  [laugh]

57538018_697076287398500_269395139383997

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Every morning i also got run, i always run after bus and train before i missed it. 😅

That's one reckless, daring cum courageous thing I did recently...glad I didn't trip and wipe the ground with my face 😁

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

That's one reckless, daring cum courageous thing I did recently...glad I didn't trip and wipe the ground with my face 😁

You just said something that gave me the chills. Had on two occasion fell during a run, and literally face wipe the tarmac. Got a scar near my nose as a reminder.

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 1

Hypersonic
17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If have blockage but below certain percentage cannot do. Then isnt like carrying a time bomb inside the body, and dont know when the bomb will explode? 😓

Anyway, lets say a person has blockage less than 50%, so how long will it take to reach 70% and above?

Exercise lor. Latest studies have show endurance runners have stable plaque which is good, as very less likely to rupture.

• Praise 3

57 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

Blockage sure have de...no 70% doctor no do one, cause there is a certain element of risk involve.

Correct me if I am wrong...

70% would lead to some form of effort angina, and is detected on the Stress treadmill.  Also, if it's the 'widowmaker', the LAD, then higher change, it must be done.  the LCX, and RCA along with the OMs, can somewhat help the postero-lateral areas, but only the LAD is there to vascularise the anterior portion of the heart

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

You just said something that gave me the chills. Had on two occasion fell during a run, and literally face wipe the tarmac. Got a scar near my nose as a reminder.

That's why I don't run anymore...if I walk yet trip...the chio bu must be really worth it 😁

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If have blockage but below certain percentage cannot do. Then isnt like carrying a time bomb inside the body, and dont know when the bomb will explode? 😓

Anyway, lets say a person has blockage less than 50%, so how long will it take to reach 70% and above?

if detected at 50%, medication will do.  then, annual checks to see progress or regress. 

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Ender said:

Exercise lor. Latest studies have show endurance runners have stable plaque which is good, as very less likely to rupture.

correct.  Exercise, kinda keeps the flow ongoing, and plaque, or deposits less likely to form.  Unless, calcification, then that also, stenting, would be accompanied with a rotablator to eat thru the Ca first.

Dun suay suay kanna left main....GG liao

57 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Wah.. see all the postings makes my heart feels tight .. very scary

Happy to hear I'm not the only one starting to imagine things! 😀 - I've seriously started googling for heart check-up clinics!

2 hours ago, Heartlander said:

I am used to heavy cycling of about 50km even without drinking water along the way, unlike my kids will stop frequently to drink.

Not good bro - nothing good ever comes from dehydration & heavy exercise. Well - nothing good comes from dehydration, period.

I've gotten close to passing out from bicycling in the hot sun completely dehydrated - never again.

7 hours ago, Ender said:

Exercise also no 100% pao jiak. Apparently Bernard Tan was a old friend...😔

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.runsociety.com/health-injuries/runners-lost-at-singapore-running-events-and-endurance-races/amp/

• Praise 4

12 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

Yes

he would have had some hidden and asymptomatic underlying disease

these are the kind that get sudden death. This has been discussed to death in another thread 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, RadX said:

better put this here so u fellas can visualise.

image.thumb.png.fb866f78d6cfa8e7cb51bd581cfeb9bb.png

image.png.f902fa4b26324b5f57070dc4482437fa.png

Which one is ICE or EV ?? Enjin ...... back to skool for me 

• Haha! 3

37 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Which one is ICE or EV ?? Enjin ...... back to skool for me 

Both DIE-sel😂

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
8 hours ago, Ender said:

But people with blockage might scare wait exercise might trigger heart attack or rupture? Lol.

7 hours ago, CremornePt said:

Happy to hear I'm not the only one starting to imagine things! 😀 - I've seriously started googling for heart check-up clinics!

Not good bro - nothing good ever comes from dehydration & heavy exercise. Well - nothing good comes from dehydration, period.

I've gotten close to passing out from bicycling in the hot sun completely dehydrated - never again.

Started taking fish oil .. Tia gong can enlarge the arteries & good for HBP people like me🙏🏻🙇‍♀..

So far can’t feel the enlargement yet..

73DFD9DC-5F7E-4162-BE2B-6E55F2AF0C4F.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4