What's up with some chinese people?

Jusnel

Its very simple.

Its because Asian cannot think. I am Asian and I cannot think.

This not racist, its because its our education system.

We rely on memory work. We are taught to memorise and that's how we do well in exams.

In China say you want to be an artist, you learn to paint like your teacher

and you have finally succeded when you do a painting that is so good people cannot tell

if it was painted by you or your teacher. That's the peak of excellent.

This is opposit to Western culture.

You have heard of Havard referencing? There is no such thing as Peking referencing.

Why not? In the West you cannot copy and you have to create your own work or in other words be original.

Now to be original you have create something new and creating something new needs people to THINK.

China values phyical goods but not intellectual goods.

You can steal another man's gold but you cannot steal another man's ideas.

In Woodlands at the height of the bubble tea craze, there were 6 bubble tea shops in one place.

One guy started it and people saw long queues and so they also wanted their shop next to time.

In the end there were 6 shops. Don't know how to think to be the first shop and don't know how to think so many shops how to survive?

Asians cannot think.

:grin:

• Praise 3

Another example of Asians cannot think.

If you say someone stupid they get very angry.

If they can think why get angry?

Just ask why am I stupid?

Because you drive 80 on PIE at speed limit 90 stretch

and when you see a speed cam you brake to 70.

Why bother braking?

If Asians can think they will think, yah ah no need to brake at all.

If you don't believe me you see cars on PIE at speed cams and see people

doing 80 brake to 70 at 90 area.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Its very simple.

We rely on memory work. We are taught to memorise and that's how we do well in exams.

and you have finally succeded when you do a painting that is so good people cannot tell

You have heard of Havard referencing? There is no such thing as Peking referencing.

Why not? In the West you cannot copy and you have to create your own work or in other words be original.

Now to be original you have create something new and creating something new needs people to THINK.

In Woodlands at the height of the bubble tea craze, there were 6 bubble tea shops in one place.

One guy started it and people saw long queues and so they also wanted their shop next to time.

In the end there were 6 shops. Don't know how to think to be the first shop and don't know how to think so many shops how to survive?

Asians cannot think.

Reminds me of the luohan fish shops. Everywhere also luohan fish at one time. 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Jusnel said:

Aiyah ...western countries also got stupid ang moh that cannot think. Like those idiots who go party at lazarus island. Likewise, any other country or culture also got its share of less educated or hill-billy rednecks. We used to think of USA as world leader and global policeman but who can trust them anymore after you see the bunch that crawled out of the woodwork and stormed their capitol? There are some out there that fervently believe in really outlandish conspiracies.

In PRC there are still the lesser educated country bumpkins that make such headlines. Who can forget those jokers that throw coins into aircraft engines for luck or try to open cabin doors as they like?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Its very simple.

Asians cannot think.

Huh ... what is going on ?  🤣

I don't think TS needed to even start a new thread.

He could have just used

"More evidence that China is full of mad men"

A non racist thread title too!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Look I'm not even ethnic Chinese, and even I think the thread title is needlessly inflammatory. @RadX, your opinion please? 

I agree.  

Stupid people are everywhere and to be fair, this is fun. Making the big cat jump for their chicken. Lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1